Tiny Happy Handbag

This is a handbag I made from a tutorial I found online called Tiny Happy. It an easy to make project. I modified it somewhat as the body was a bit too wide so I cut off an inch on each side. This one was made from an old comforter I had that I wasn't using. It's sort of an Indian print material. I cut it out then added some extra quilting seams to make it more sturdy.

I found the trim in my stash of embellishments and added it to the front and back. The embellishment came from an old shirt I bought at the thrift store but didn't like the shirt so I cut off the trim. The lining is a burgundy color that matches the colors in the bag. I added a pocket on the inside of the bag also.

I hope you enjoy making this bag as much as I did. I plan to make many more. It was sew-easy!

Happy Crafting!

By Marian from Danville, VA

Editor's Note: Here is the link to the tiny happy tutorial: