House and HomeProduct Reviews

Old Virginia Candles Reviews

Has anyone tried the Old Virginia Candles? They are sold on QVC.

Nancy from Hatfield, PA

I have one I revieved as a gift. It is a triple scent, Fruit Basket. It burns nicely and has a strong sweet fragrance.

These are some of the best candles I have ever come across. I have a friend that used to work in a candle shop and we tried them all. The one I had I could smell while cleaning the cat boxes the next day!! The scent was still in the house. The only problem I found was that they burned "dirty". But great scenting!!

I live about a mile from Old Virginia Candle plant here in Virginia near Lynchburg. I visit their outlet store quite often and enjoy pulling into the parking lot and smelling the wonderful scent in the air. Since buying these candles, they are the only ones I use. The scents are so great and the candles last a long time. Every year they have a tent sale and if you want to stand in line for an hour or longer, you can buy all your intended gifts at one time. There was a post from Lorrie B. saying that they burn dirty. The candle will not burn dirty if you trim the wick before lighting. I have never had a problem like that. I give 2 thumbs up for Old Virginia Candles.