Remove Adhesive Tape Residue with Baby Oil

Have you ever had a problem removing tape residue when you remove a bandage? I discovered this tip quite by accident, I had some surgery on a toe and had to use a latex free bandage to wrap it. When I removed the band-aid, I got some of the residue on my thumbnail. I have acrylic nails with polish. I thought I couldn't get the residue off without removing the polish as well.

I decided to try a drop of baby oil and it came right off. Then I used the baby oil to get the residue off my toe, and it worked there too. So the hint is to removed the tape residue use a drop of baby oil and rub with a soft cloth or tissue.

By Marilyn from North Bend, OR

I guess most folks have baby oil but why pay for the perfume in it. It is pure mineral oil with a little perfume so whatever baby oil works on try mineral oil and save because you get 5 times as much for less and you can keep hair balls down in your cats with l/4 cc per cat too.

Anonymous

Goop cleaner u can get from any auto parts store rub just a little on let it liquify then wipe away