CatsPets

Ebony (Cat)

This is my 6 month old domestic shorthair cat. Her name is Ebony (Ebby for short). I went to Pet Finder and searched for a kitten close to me. I found her, she was being fostered by this beautiful lady along with several other cats. When I held her I knew she was my forever pet. I was snapping a shot of her about the time she decided to yawn.

EbonyCat400x300.jpg

She likes to sit in a window and stare at butterflies and anything that flies. She has a ball on a string she likes to play with. I am sending a picture of her trying to get at a grasshopper outside the window. She is just adorable, smart, cuddly; and I can't imagine life without her

By Carol

Ebony (Cat)

Ebony (Cat)

Who is the one paying for the food? You, right? Then, yes, you are her pet, her slave (but what
could be nicer?). Ebony is beautiful.

Lee

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Ebony is 1 year old and thinks she is human and I am her pet. I must have raised her wrong.

By Patricia

Ebony (Cat)

Answers:

Ebony (Cat)

Adorable! (06/09/2010)

By tahlula

Ebony (Cat)

LOL! I think that if your pets don't think that they own you, you are probably in the minority! What a funny little kitty! (06/10/2010)

By MB Norton

Ebony (Cat)

My hubby says that ALL cats, both male as well as female are classified as "Little Women in Fur Coats" in God's Book, and as women, they must be "THE BOSS". I don't think I've ever lived with a cat who wasn't the boss. LOL They've all had a way of getting me to do whatever they wanted done, and not one of them has ever brought me breakfast in bed yet. They are so precious though, so I really don't mind at all. :-)

Your Ebony is so cute and I have an idea he loves you very much too.

Thanks for sharing him with us.

(06/13/2010)

By Julia