Shower Head is Clogged?

How do I clean a gold plated shower head that is clogged?

By Joe

Fill a zip lock bag with vinegar, place it over the shower head and keep it in place with a rubber band or string. Let this soak over night and it should remove all buildup. Flush with hot water for a bit. :)

by teamac:
The above will work fine (the bag with vinegar) if you have just a slight clog but if you have a more severe clog (as I had and thought I was going to have to call a plumber and replace the whole system). Try the below method
unscrew the shower head, it really isn't hard to do. Set the head in a bowl of vinegar to remove the deposits.

Check all filters clean with old toothbrush use same brush to clean both the inside of the shower head and the shower pipe with either the vinegar or lime away- which works very good with deeply clogged shower heads as it breaks down the lime and calcium deposits .

You may have to soak the shower head for a few hours or overnight (as I had to do), depending on how clogged they are. This will take time and a little effort but the results are awesome and so inexpensive. It saved me so much money with such little effort and time.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 9, 2012
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf98659924.tip.html