Autumn Craft Ideas

As the leaves begin to put on their fall colors, crafters look for new ideas for fall crafts to decorate their homes and give as gifts. This is a guide about autumn craft ideas.

November 17, 2016 Flag

This is a guide about making a crocheted fall photo frame. A fun way to share fall colors can be a crocheted picture frame.

Making a Crocheted Fall Picture Frame

November 16, 2016 Flag

November 16, 2016 Flag

This is a guide about making fall themed crocheted placemats. The colors of autumn make a perfect crocheted background for all kinds of fall centerpieces.

Crocheted placemats in Fall colors.

August 24, 2010 Flag

I had some carpet tubing and tubes from crochet thread. With some hot glue, fabric strips, and silk flowers, I made a unique planter - of sorts!

I wrapped plaid fabric around horizontally and glued it about every 6 inches. Then, I chose four of the five colors in the plaid, and wrapped the tubes vertically. If I ever make this again, I will do them horizontally as well, as it uses half the fabric and time.

Once the tubes are all covered, I hot glued them off-center of each other for a staggered look. Then, I simply put some fall foliage and faux plants in for a nice planter for the porch. You can use fabric that matches a room inside the home and use any kind of flowers or plants you want.

This craft needs to be protected from the elements, so you'll need to find a safe place to display it. Perhaps a corner by the door, or on a shelf?

I had a lot of fun with this and hope it inspires you to make something similar.

By the way, the cords behind the planter are strung from the porch to the shed and have nothing to do with the planter. I just didn't have anywhere else to shoot it.

By Sandi

To cool!

Very smart like this.

October 19, 2014 Flag

This is a guide about making fall birthday and greeting cards. Use a variety of fall motifs and make your own greeting cards.

Making Fall Greeting Cards

November 2, 2007 Flag

Fall/autumn apple pail. Decorate tin pail with paper and stickers for autumn theme, fill with apples, caramels, and popsicle sticks and give as a gift. Caramel apples are a great way to celebrate fall.

By Diane from Leesburg, VA

That's so pretty.

October 27, 2009 Flag

Fall candle holder made from every day items.

Approximate Time: 1 hour

Instructions:

First, glue the clay pot upside down onto the dinner plate, then glue the butter bowl bottom side down on to clay pot then glue saucer onto butter bowl. Spray paint the whole thing any color you want, I chose yellow. Let dry then decorate as you like with the foliage, any way you want. Put your candle in and enjoy.

I added the spider I made from pom poms and pipe cleaners for that Halloween feel, LOL.

By Sandy from Bluff City

September 19, 2012 Flag

This guide contains autumn craft ideas for kids. As the days grow cooler, the kids have more time for inside projects.

Autumn Lanterns, Lit Up Close

September 30, 2009 Flag

Does anybody have any good crafts for Fall? Thanks.

By Eeshieking

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I enjoy going out into the yard with a roll of clear tape (narrow or wide) and gathering leaves that will fit the width of the tape & placing them onto the tape along whatever length I want it to be.

I have even pulled up tiny flowering plants from down in the grass & used them as well as leaves & flowers root & all.

When finished take it inside & top the first piece with another piece of clear tape to sandwich your leaves/plants/flowers in the middle!

The ones with roots look really interesting.

If you get leaves with holes that's OK - it makes "lace" !

Place your project in the window so the light will shine through it & enjoy a little outside indoors!

This will last quite awhile!

September 30, 2009 Flag

I would like fall craft ideas that are not for kids!

Jann from Union, OR

Answers:

Fall Crafts For Adults

Go outside and gather acorns. Use them in mason or ball jars to wedge candles down in for a centerpiece. (10/02/2008)

By

Fall Crafts For Adults

Many things can be made from pine cones so why not start collecting them now and making wreaths, fire starters, miniature x-mas trees for decoration and of course, ornaments for your tree. Good luck. (10/03/2008)

By Lisingreece

Fall Crafts For Adults

I took all my leftover fabric, cut it into 2 inch strips, sewed the ends together, plated it (as in hair) then made a nice rug. I used a large needle and strong thread to sew the plates together to lay flat on the floor or the back of the couch. They are very pretty. (11/29/2008)

By kffrmw88

Crafts MiscellaneousSeptember 19, 2012
Outdoor Harvest Party Place Setting
Ideas For Outdoor Harvest Party
fall display
Fall Decorating Ideas
Autumn Leaves Jar Candle Holder
Making an Autumn Leaves Jar Candle Holder
Autumn Lanterns, Lit Up Close
Autumn Craft Ideas For Kids
🎄