Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I would like some ideas for a birthday present for my boyfriend.

By Emily from Victoria, Australia

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I would have to say that you should just try and ask him what he would like, but don't make it look like your asking that. Or if you know his clothes size buy him a nice outfit and take him out to eat. (11/02/2009)

By Lizzy2short

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

You don't state your ages, that could help us. I will just suggest one I have used on my kids on their 21st birthdays. I got 21 pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, and half dollars. Then I got a box big enough to tape the coins one at a time to bottom, sides, and top of box. To use the money, the receiver has to untape each coin. My kids thought it was a blast. He might to. (11/05/2009)

By knitter926

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

A mp3 player downloaded with your favorite songs so whenever he's not around you he can think of you. What guy wouldn't want an MP3 player? (11/05/2009)

By rosefroggie

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄