Chihuahua Mix Photos

This popular Mexican breed can sometimes be mixed with other small dogs to create some very cute companions. This page contains Chihuahua mix photos.

December 21, 2016 Flag

Pug in red dress

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This page contains Pug/Chihuahua mix photos. Breeders are currently crossing dog breeds to produce designer mixes. Of course the mixes can also occur the traditional way.

September 18, 2015 Flag

small reddish brown dog

This is a guide about Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix breed photos. The PomChi is a sweet small mixed breed dog that may be perfect for your family.

January 24, 2008 Flag

I was told that he was a Min Pin, I am thinking he's a chihuahua mix.

Shae from Spokane

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Beautiful dog! I'm so curious to know if my puppy that we recently got is Chihuahua or a mix? I'd be appreciative if someone can tell me their opinion on what they think he might be. His name's nugget, he's 12 weeks old. He kinda looks like yours!

December 27, 2014 Flag

This is my 8 week old puppy. I still do not have a name for him, but considering Mac. Mom is a chiweenie and dad is a Chihuahua. I was told that the dad was a very small Chihuahua. Will my little man be more Chihuahua or chiweenie?

By Kimberly

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My puppy looks just like yours!!! See, I was told mine was Chihuahua, but had my doubts because he looks mixed! Either way we love him, but I'm so curious, can somebody help me identify him maybe

April 11, 2014 Flag

Someone gave me my puppy and said it was a chihuahua. He is a beautiful dog, however it looks nothing like my other two chihuahuas. He's 3 1/2 months old and weigh over 4 lbs. His paws are too big to be such a little dog. He is very strong compared to my other chihuahuas.

By E.F. from Fort Worth, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

He a half min pin and a chillhuahua

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

January 23, 2012 Flag

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well. The baldness had made all of the fresh bite wounds/scratches and the many scars from old ones all the more apparent.

The owner, maybe thinking she was unadoptable because of looking bad, dumped her at the animal shelter where she was soon put on their euthanasia list. I adopted her from the rescue group who mercifully pulled her out of the animal shelter. They had cared for her over three weeks, bringing her to excellent health.

Molly is a love bug to her new pack; me in my role as Packleader/Mom, my husband as something like an uncle who spoils her, our Mimi the Terrier who outweighs Mo by 34 lbs., our Lulu the Labrador who outweighs her by 52 lbs. and four cats who all outweigh her too. Our amazing Mighty Mo is 2 lbs. of unbridled joy and happiness. One of the four cats has actually turned the tide and is becoming motherly towards the puppy.

Molly loves to chase after the cats, wanting them to play, while the big dogs chase after her, wanting to play. It is a repeating procession, Life is a Parade.

By Simply Susie from TX

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

I think she is just adorable! Dogs all have different personalities & can look different from the others. I think you picked a sweet wonderful little girl.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

January 5, 2010 Flag

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila! Four little "mice" were born a few months later.

He likes to hide his chews, although they are not really hidden. He just thinks they are. If anyone even walks by, oblivious to it even being there, Li'l AJ rushes to it, gets it and puts it somewhere else in plain view, but HE thinks it's hidden. He works very hard at it!

When my father was at home with Hospice with a very short time to live, I would spend the nights. Li'l AJ always sleeps with me. My dad had a "bell" by his bed to ring if he needed me during the night. I awoke to "Woof! Woof!" Li'l AJ had gotten down on the floor, was looking up at me barking. My dad had rang his bell and I didn't hear it. Li'l AJ was letting me know to get up. I had fell asleep on the job!

By LinDuh_in_VA from Richmond, VA

White dog.

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Thanks y'all! Yep he's a cutie and such a sweetie. Sometimes I feel like he's a "growth" on me tho', because he always has to be in my lap when sitting or laying down. He has doggie steps to my bed and couch, but they aren't tall enough. lol.

keeper60, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We had a minature daushaund (Sara) for 16 years. My daughter grew up with and she was my daughter's best friend from the time she was 4 until she 20! She's even in our family photographs and in my daughter's high school casual photographs. We lost Sara 5 years ago. We still miss her every day. They are family.

When we first got Li'l AJ, he was no bigger than a hamster. He loved Sara (our dachshund) dearly. He wouldn't even go outside in the mornings until he got her up and she came with him. It was so sad for several weeks after her passing as not only did Li'l AJ quit eating, but he was still waiting for her to come outside with him every morning.

Thanks again for all of your comments. I think he's kind of special, but I'm kind of partial. lol.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

November 30, 2014 Flag

lying on her side

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I posted on a Facebook page where animals are in need of a home. Owner contacted me through message and I went and got her that same day.

May 5, 2016 Flag

Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets.

October 13, 2016 Flag

closeup Noah

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

One of my cousins owns a Chihuahua and a Chihuahua mix, who had a litter of puppies. My mom had just moved out by herself for the first time in her life and needed a pet. She looked and played with all of the puppies and chose the one who she later named Noah!

October 5, 2014 Flag

cute brown and white dog in red outfit

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

I got Turbo, when she was 8 weeks old because my son had her for 3 days and couldn't deal with a hyper puppy.

February 10, 2016 Flag

Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We recently had been looking around for a puppy to share our love with and found him through an ad selling Chihuahua puppies. We fell in love and he's now a part of our family!

September 20, 2010 Flag

Tan and white dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

March 17, 2011 Flag

Dogs lying on floor.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

November 18, 2016 Flag

young girl holding a tan dog

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We found him at a shelter in Wenatchee, Washington while on vacation last December, and drove with him in my lap across the state to our home in western Washington.

August 24, 2011 Flag

Lil Fella Japanese Chin and Chihuahua

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Lil Fella is a 7 year old Japanese Chin/Chihuahua. I got fella 7 years ago when the lady I worked with brought in a box of her adorable puppies her own dog had just had.

June 18, 2016 Flag

tricolor dog wearing a pink sweater

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We got her at 5 weeks old in 2014. We call her Phyllis Dill because her hair gets long and wild.

September 19, 2016 Flag

Dixie (Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

She was fostered for 3 months, she was returned in 3 months, so I adopted her. She likes to fetch a tennis ball, constantly.

June 30, 2015 Flag

light brown dog with white feet

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

They gave her to us when she was two weeks old. She likes to run around, play with her food, play by herself, and sleep.

March 26, 2013 Flag

Daisy the Dog

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is one of her favorite places to be, which is under our kitchen table. As you can see, we just place a mat there so she's aware that it is her neutral zone location.

January 13, 2016 Flag

Pickles (Chihuahua Mix)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Humane Society of El Paso, Texas. He likes to dance, take walks, and play under the covers.

June 28, 2010 Flag

Dog in blanket.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Sweetie-Pie is approximately 13 years old. She is a Chihuahua mix. Sweetie pie is the resident dog at the Avian Rescue, where I volunteer. She likes to be petted and cuddled, and she sleeps a lot, also supervises all activities all actions concerning the care of the birds.

June 10, 2010 Flag

chihuahua mix

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

BamBam is a 2 year old chihuahua mix. My neighbor knew our 13 year old dog died and she offered us a puppy. He likes to chase the vacuum when on, or balloons. We love him to death.

Load More
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 14, 2014
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
small reddish brown dog
Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix Breed Photos
Pug in red dress
Pug/Chihuahua Mix Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 13, 2017 at 11:31:28 PM on 10.0.1.245 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.