Browsing: Chihuahua Mix Photos

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Chihuahua Mix Photos

This popular Mexican breed can sometimes be mixed with other small dogs to create some very cute companions. This page contains Chihuahua mix photos.

Chihuahuas
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

January 23, 2012 Flag

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well. The baldness had made all of the fresh bite wounds/scratches and the many scars from old ones all the more apparent.

The owner, maybe thinking she was unadoptable because of looking bad, dumped her at the animal shelter where she was soon put on their euthanasia list. I adopted her from the rescue group who mercifully pulled her out of the animal shelter. They had cared for her over three weeks, bringing her to excellent health.

Molly is a love bug to her new pack; me in my role as Packleader/Mom, my husband as something like an uncle who spoils her, our Mimi the Terrier who outweighs Mo by 34 lbs., our Lulu the Labrador who outweighs her by 52 lbs. and four cats who all outweigh her too. Our amazing Mighty Mo is 2 lbs. of unbridled joy and happiness. One of the four cats has actually turned the tide and is becoming motherly towards the puppy.

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Molly loves to chase after the cats, wanting them to play, while the big dogs chase after her, wanting to play. It is a repeating procession, Life is a Parade.

By Simply Susie from TX

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

January 5, 2010 Flag

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila! Four little "mice" were born a few months later.

He likes to hide his chews, although they are not really hidden. He just thinks they are. If anyone even walks by, oblivious to it even being there, Li'l AJ rushes to it, gets it and puts it somewhere else in plain view, but HE thinks it's hidden. He works very hard at it!

When my father was at home with Hospice with a very short time to live, I would spend the nights. Li'l AJ always sleeps with me. My dad had a "bell" by his bed to ring if he needed me during the night. I awoke to "Woof! Woof!" Li'l AJ had gotten down on the floor, was looking up at me barking. My dad had rang his bell and I didn't hear it. Li'l AJ was letting me know to get up. I had fell asleep on the job!

By LinDuh_in_VA from Richmond, VA

White dog.

November 30, 2014 Flag

I posted on a Facebook page where animals are in need of a home. Owner contacted me through message and I went and got her that same day.

lying on her side

May 5, 2016 Flag

We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets.

Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

June 18, 2016 Flag

We got her at 5 weeks old in 2014. We call her Phyllis Dill because her hair gets long and wild.

tricolor dog wearing a pink sweater

February 10, 2016 Flag

We recently had been looking around for a puppy to share our love with and found him through an ad selling Chihuahua puppies. We fell in love and he's now a part of our family!

Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)

October 5, 2014 Flag

I got Turbo, when she was 8 weeks old because my son had her for 3 days and couldn't deal with a hyper puppy.

cute brown and white dog in red outfit

January 13, 2016 Flag

Humane Society of El Paso, Texas. He likes to dance, take walks, and play under the covers.

Pickles (Chihuahua Mix)

June 30, 2015 Flag

They gave her to us when she was two weeks old. She likes to run around, play with her food, play by herself, and sleep.

light brown dog with white feet

August 24, 2011 Flag

Lil Fella is a 7 year old Japanese Chin/Chihuahua. I got fella 7 years ago when the lady I worked with brought in a box of her adorable puppies her own dog had just had.

Lil Fella Japanese Chin and Chihuahua

March 17, 2011 Flag

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

Dogs lying on floor.

January 24, 2008 Flag

Small tan dog.I was told that he was a Min Pin, I am thinking he's a chihuahua mix.

Shae from Spokane

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Italian greyhound?

Read More Answers...

September 20, 2010 Flag

Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Tan and white dog.

December 27, 2014 Flag

tan puppy on red fabricThis is my 8 week old puppy. I still do not have a name for him, but considering Mac. Mom is a chiweenie and dad is a Chihuahua. I was told that the dad was a very small Chihuahua. Will my little man be more Chihuahua or chiweenie? puppy curled up

By Kimberly

My puppy looks just like yours!!! See, I was told mine was Chihuahua, but had my doubts because he looks mixed! Either way we love him, but I'm so curious, can somebody help me identify him maybe

Read More Answers...
Load More
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 14, 2014
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 3:12:33 PM on 10.0.0.66 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.