Chihuahua Mix Photos

This popular Mexican breed can sometimes be mixed with other small dogs to create some very cute companions. This page contains Chihuahua mix photos.

Chihuahuas
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

June 18, 2016 Flag
tricolor dog wearing a pink sweater

Your Pet's Age
2

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua mix

How and when did you get your pet?
We got her at 5 weeks old in 2014.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to chase my other dog.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
We call her Phyllis Dill because her hair gets long and wild.

January 23, 2012 Flag

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well. The baldness had made all of the fresh bite wounds/scratches and the many scars from old ones all the more apparent.

The owner, maybe thinking she was unadoptable because of looking bad, dumped her at the animal shelter where she was soon put on their euthanasia list. I adopted her from the rescue group who mercifully pulled her out of the animal shelter. They had cared for her over three weeks, bringing her to excellent health.

Molly is a love bug to her new pack; me in my role as Packleader/Mom, my husband as something like an uncle who spoils her, our Mimi the Terrier who outweighs Mo by 34 lbs., our Lulu the Labrador who outweighs her by 52 lbs. and four cats who all outweigh her too. Our amazing Mighty Mo is 2 lbs. of unbridled joy and happiness. One of the four cats has actually turned the tide and is becoming motherly towards the puppy.

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Molly loves to chase after the cats, wanting them to play, while the big dogs chase after her, wanting to play. It is a repeating procession, Life is a Parade.

By Simply Susie from TX

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Comment On This PostMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 5, 2016 Flag
Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

Your Pet's Age
He is about a year and a half.

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua Terrier Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas, about 8 months ago. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. One was huge, one was tiny. Both still had their baby incisors. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. We already had 4 dogs, but I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets. This is when I was crafting and Sparky came in and I dressed him up and had a "pretend " wedding for him. He was very patient. The "bride" ran off to show off her dress. (All our dogs are spayed and neutered.)

What does your pet like to do for fun?
To Sparky everything seems fun. Trying to catch flying bugs, starting play fights, or sneaking out between the gate rails.

Sparky can be a real terror to Buster and the Chihuahuas, but all the other dogs love to play with him. He is the kind of dog that hates it when people play fight, it stresses him out. He finds himself feeling surprisingly luxurious after a bath. He is a supreme cuddler and genius beyond explanation.

Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

January 5, 2010 Flag

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila!

White dog.

November 30, 2014 Flag

I posted on a Facebook page where animals are in need of a home. Owner contacted me through message and I went and got her that same day.

lying on her side

February 10, 2016 Flag

We recently had been looking around for a puppy to share our love with and found him through an ad selling Chihuahua puppies. We fell in love and he's now a part of our family!

Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)

October 5, 2014 Flag

I got Turbo, when she was 8 weeks old because my son had her for 3 days and couldn't deal with a hyper puppy.

cute brown and white dog in red outfit

January 13, 2016 Flag

Humane Society of El Paso, Texas. He likes to dance, take walks, and play under the covers.

Pickles (Chihuahua Mix)

June 30, 2015 Flag

They gave her to us when she was two weeks old. She likes to run around, play with her food, play by herself, and sleep.

light brown dog with white feet

August 24, 2011 Flag

Lil Fella is a 7 year old Japanese Chin/Chihuahua. I got fella 7 years ago when the lady I worked with brought in a box of her adorable puppies her own dog had just had.

Lil Fella Japanese Chin and Chihuahua

March 17, 2011 Flag

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

Dogs lying on floor.

September 20, 2010 Flag

Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Tan and white dog.

January 24, 2008 Flag

Small tan dog.I was told that he was a Min Pin, I am thinking he's a chihuahua mix.

Shae from Spokane

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Beautiful dog! I'm so curious to know if my puppy that we recently got is Chihuahua or a mix? I'd be appreciative if someone can tell me their opinion on what they think he might be. His name's nugget, he's 12 weeks old. He kinda looks like yours!

Read More Answers...

December 27, 2014 Flag

tan puppy on red fabricThis is my 8 week old puppy. I still do not have a name for him, but considering Mac. Mom is a chiweenie and dad is a Chihuahua. I was told that the dad was a very small Chihuahua. Will my little man be more Chihuahua or chiweenie? puppy curled up

By Kimberly

My puppy looks just like yours!!! See, I was told mine was Chihuahua, but had my doubts because he looks mixed! Either way we love him, but I'm so curious, can somebody help me identify him maybe

Read More Answers...

March 26, 2013 Flag

This is one of her favorite places to be, which is under our kitchen table. As you can see, we just place a mat there so she's aware that it is her neutral zone location.

Daisy the Dog

May 1, 2012 Flag

Perla del Mar is a 6 week old Maltese and Chihuahua mix. I got Perla last week from mom as her mother's milk had dried out. She likes to play with her brother Dester. Perla is adorable and smart. We are potty training her and she makes it about 80% of the time.

Perla del Mar (Maltese/Chihuahua)

June 10, 2010 Flag

BamBam is a 2 year old chihuahua mix. My neighbor knew our 13 year old dog died and she offered us a puppy. He likes to chase the vacuum when on, or balloons. We love him to death.

chihuahua mix

February 24, 2016 Flag

My dog likes to play tug of war with chew toy, socialize with people and pets, cuddle, jump, hop, and dig.

Monchi in the sand

February 14, 2011 Flag

Diamond is six years old. She is a is a Chihuahua and Toy Poodle mix. Someone we know told us about their give away puppy. It was 2004 near Christmas. She loves to run around. Her favorites thing is to play fetch. She loves to play with her friends.

White dog with fancy collar.

March 13, 2009 Flag

This is Buffy she is a Chihuahua mix. She weighed not even 1 pound when I got her (rescued owner didn't want her and her brother because they were mixed breed). We have had her for 3 years now.

Black dog.

August 24, 2010 Flag

Bubba(white) and Miss Mollie are both 5 years of age. Bubba is 1/2 Poodle - 1/2 Chihuahua and Miss Mollie is a long-hair Chihuahua. I got them @ 6 weeks of age from different friends. They are inseparable!

Miss Mollie (Long-Hair Chihuahua)

July 8, 2014 Flag

small brown and white dogMy little puppy is almost five months old. He's grown so fast from when we first got him. He has also gotten a lot darker from the first day we got him. We know he's mixed because everyone tells us he is, but we just do not know with what.

By Vanessa B

Hi. Have you compare your dog with a miniature pincher? He seems close to mine :)

Read More Answers...
Load More
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 14, 2014
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 5:11:02 PM on 10.0.0.150 in 860 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.