Chihuahua Mix Photos

This popular Mexican breed can sometimes be mixed with other small dogs to create some very cute companions. This page contains Chihuahua mix photos.

Chihuahuas
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well. The baldness had made all of the fresh bite wounds/scratches and the many scars from old ones all the more apparent.

The owner, maybe thinking she was unadoptable because of looking bad, dumped her at the animal shelter where she was soon put on their euthanasia list. I adopted her from the rescue group who mercifully pulled her out of the animal shelter. They had cared for her over three weeks, bringing her to excellent health.

Molly is a love bug to her new pack; me in my role as Packleader/Mom, my husband as something like an uncle who spoils her, our Mimi the Terrier who outweighs Mo by 34 lbs., our Lulu the Labrador who outweighs her by 52 lbs. and four cats who all outweigh her too. Our amazing Mighty Mo is 2 lbs. of unbridled joy and happiness. One of the four cats has actually turned the tide and is becoming motherly towards the puppy.

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Molly loves to chase after the cats, wanting them to play, while the big dogs chase after her, wanting to play. It is a repeating procession, Life is a Parade.

By Simply Susie from TX

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)

Your Pet's Age
12 weeks old

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
We recently had been looking around for a puppy to share our love with and found him through an ad selling Chihuahua puppies. We fell in love and he's now a part of our family!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to chase my two daughters throughout our apartment, he also loves to snuggle with me and watch TV Lol! He loves to lounge around leisurely in his cozy doggie bed. He's such an alert, and happy little guy. We love him!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
We named him Nugget because in photos he appears as a gold color but in person he's more of a red. Well the name's here to stay!

Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila! Four little "mice" were born a few months later.

He likes to hide his chews, although they are not really hidden. He just thinks they are. If anyone even walks by, oblivious to it even being there, Li'l AJ rushes to it, gets it and puts it somewhere else in plain view, but HE thinks it's hidden. He works very hard at it!

When my father was at home with Hospice with a very short time to live, I would spend the nights. Li'l AJ always sleeps with me. My dad had a "bell" by his bed to ring if he needed me during the night. I awoke to "Woof! Woof!" Li'l AJ had gotten down on the floor, was looking up at me barking. My dad had rang his bell and I didn't hear it. Li'l AJ was letting me know to get up. I had fell asleep on the job!

By LinDuh_in_VA from Richmond, VA

White dog.

I posted on a Facebook page where animals are in need of a home. Owner contacted me through message and I went and got her that same day.

lying on her side

Humane Society of El Paso, Texas. He likes to dance, take walks, and play under the covers.

Pickles (Chihuahua Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I got Turbo, when she was 8 weeks old because my son had her for 3 days and couldn't deal with a hyper puppy.

cute brown and white dog in red outfit

My dog likes to play tug of war with chew toy, socialize with people and pets, cuddle, jump, hop, and dig.

Monchi in the sand

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

They gave her to us when she was two weeks old. She likes to run around, play with her food, play by herself, and sleep.

light brown dog with white feet

Lil Fella is a 7 year old Japanese Chin/Chihuahua. I got fella 7 years ago when the lady I worked with brought in a box of her adorable puppies her own dog had just had.

Lil Fella Japanese Chin and Chihuahua

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

Dogs lying on floor.

Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Tan and white dog.

Small tan dog.I was told that he was a Min Pin, I am thinking he's a chihuahua mix.

Shae from Spokane

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Beautiful dog! I'm so curious to know if my puppy that we recently got is Chihuahua or a mix? I'd be appreciative if someone can tell me their opinion on what they think he might be. His name's nugget, he's 12 weeks old. He kinda looks like yours!

Read More Answers...

tan puppy on red fabricThis is my 8 week old puppy. I still do not have a name for him, but considering Mac. Mom is a chiweenie and dad is a Chihuahua. I was told that the dad was a very small Chihuahua. Will my little man be more Chihuahua or chiweenie? puppy curled up

By Kimberly

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My puppy looks just like yours!!! See, I was told mine was Chihuahua, but had my doubts because he looks mixed! Either way we love him, but I'm so curious, can somebody help me identify him maybe

Read More Answers...

This is one of her favorite places to be, which is under our kitchen table. As you can see, we just place a mat there so she's aware that it is her neutral zone location.

Daisy the Dog

Perla del Mar is a 6 week old Maltese and Chihuahua mix. I got Perla last week from mom as her mother's milk had dried out. She likes to play with her brother Dester. Perla is adorable and smart. We are potty training her and she makes it about 80% of the time.

Perla del Mar (Maltese/Chihuahua)

BamBam is a 2 year old chihuahua mix. My neighbor knew our 13 year old dog died and she offered us a puppy. He likes to chase the vacuum when on, or balloons. We love him to death.

chihuahua mix

Diamond is six years old. She is a is a Chihuahua and Toy Poodle mix. Someone we know told us about their give away puppy. It was 2004 near Christmas. She loves to run around. Her favorites thing is to play fetch. She loves to play with her friends.

White dog with fancy collar.

small brown and white dogMy little puppy is almost five months old. He's grown so fast from when we first got him. He has also gotten a lot darker from the first day we got him. We know he's mixed because everyone tells us he is, but we just do not know with what.

By Vanessa B

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi. Have you compare your dog with a miniature pincher? He seems close to mine :)

Read More Answers...

This is Buffy she is a Chihuahua mix. She weighed not even 1 pound when I got her (rescued owner didn't want her and her brother because they were mixed breed). We have had her for 3 years now.

Black dog.

Bubba(white) and Miss Mollie are both 5 years of age. Bubba is 1/2 Poodle - 1/2 Chihuahua and Miss Mollie is a long-hair Chihuahua. I got them @ 6 weeks of age from different friends. They are inseparable!

Miss Mollie (Long-Hair Chihuahua)

I found her online through a shelter in Rohnert Park, CA. She likes to chase flies, run, and play tug of war with my bed covers.

black dog in white blanket

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I got her from a family that couldn't take care of her anymore. I got her around 2010. She has an awesome personality! It's hard to train her, but we have trained her to do two things: stay and smile. Smile is basically when they show their teeth, but she wags her tail.

closeup of plant

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Sadie is a Chihuahua/Papillon mix. She is two years old, 4 lbs. We absolutely love and spoil her as she the only girl in the family, besides me - mom.

Tan dog, closeup of face.

Chica is a 2 year old Chihuahua mix. I got Chica when she was just 9 weeks old. She was the cutest thing ever, and all her siblings looked just like her, but she was just slightly smaller then the rest.

photo of Chica Dog

Sweetie-Pie is approximately 13 years old. She is a Chihuahua mix. Sweetie pie is the resident dog at the Avian Rescue, where I volunteer. She likes to be petted and cuddled, and she sleeps a lot, also supervises all activities all actions concerning the care of the birds.

Dog in blanket.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 14, 2014
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 30, 2016 at 9:47:52 PM on 10.0.2.133 in 622 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.