Chihuahua Mix Photos

This popular Mexican breed can sometimes be mixed with other small dogs to create some very cute companions. This page contains Chihuahua mix photos.

January 23, 2012 Flag

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well. The baldness had made all of the fresh bite wounds/scratches and the many scars from old ones all the more apparent.

The owner, maybe thinking she was unadoptable because of looking bad, dumped her at the animal shelter where she was soon put on their euthanasia list. I adopted her from the rescue group who mercifully pulled her out of the animal shelter. They had cared for her over three weeks, bringing her to excellent health.

Molly is a love bug to her new pack; me in my role as Packleader/Mom, my husband as something like an uncle who spoils her, our Mimi the Terrier who outweighs Mo by 34 lbs., our Lulu the Labrador who outweighs her by 52 lbs. and four cats who all outweigh her too. Our amazing Mighty Mo is 2 lbs. of unbridled joy and happiness. One of the four cats has actually turned the tide and is becoming motherly towards the puppy.

Molly loves to chase after the cats, wanting them to play, while the big dogs chase after her, wanting to play. It is a repeating procession, Life is a Parade.

By Simply Susie from TX

Mighty Molly (Schnauzer/Chihuahua Mix)

I think she is just adorable! Dogs all have different personalities & can look different from the others. I think you picked a sweet wonderful little girl.

October 13, 2016 Flag

Your Pet's Age
4

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
One of my cousins owns a Chihuahua and a Chihuahua mix, who had a litter of puppies. My mom had just moved out by herself for the first time in her life and needed a pet. She looked and played with all of the puppies and chose the one who she later named Noah!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Noah likes to sleep and relax on his pedestal bed or on the couch. He is very needy and likes to stick closely to my mom or me when I visit. If Noah is not on our laps while we are sitting down, he is at our feet! He does get up to chase bugs around the floor and bark at any noise he hears outside though! Noah also loves to play with his toys and even has a small toy box.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
My mom named him Noah after weeks of owning him! She wanted to have the perfect name to go along with her pet bird, Rain. Since Noah built the ark during a downpour of rain, she thought the name fit perfectly!

Also, Noah is partly mine. I consider him to be my fur-brother and I miss him so much when I can't visit for a while. I am his dog mother. Uh, I mean godmother. Ha!

So cute

November 18, 2016 Flag

We found him at a shelter in Wenatchee, Washington while on vacation last December, and drove with him in my lap across the state to our home in western Washington.

young girl holding a tan dog

January 5, 2010 Flag

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila!

White dog.

November 30, 2014 Flag

I posted on a Facebook page where animals are in need of a home. Owner contacted me through message and I went and got her that same day.

lying on her side

May 5, 2016 Flag

We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets.

Sparky (Chihuahua Terrier Mix)

February 10, 2016 Flag

We recently had been looking around for a puppy to share our love with and found him through an ad selling Chihuahua puppies. We fell in love and he's now a part of our family!

Nugget (Chihuahua Mix)

October 5, 2014 Flag

I got Turbo, when she was 8 weeks old because my son had her for 3 days and couldn't deal with a hyper puppy.

cute brown and white dog in red outfit

September 19, 2016 Flag

She was fostered for 3 months, she was returned in 3 months, so I adopted her. She likes to fetch a tennis ball, constantly.

Dixie (Rat Terrier Chihuahua Mix)

September 20, 2010 Flag

Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Tan and white dog.

June 18, 2016 Flag

We got her at 5 weeks old in 2014. We call her Phyllis Dill because her hair gets long and wild.

tricolor dog wearing a pink sweater

March 17, 2011 Flag

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

Dogs lying on floor.

August 24, 2011 Flag

Lil Fella is a 7 year old Japanese Chin/Chihuahua. I got fella 7 years ago when the lady I worked with brought in a box of her adorable puppies her own dog had just had.

Lil Fella Japanese Chin and Chihuahua

June 30, 2015 Flag

They gave her to us when she was two weeks old. She likes to run around, play with her food, play by herself, and sleep.

light brown dog with white feet

January 13, 2016 Flag

Humane Society of El Paso, Texas. He likes to dance, take walks, and play under the covers.

Pickles (Chihuahua Mix)

June 28, 2010 Flag

Sweetie-Pie is approximately 13 years old. She is a Chihuahua mix. Sweetie pie is the resident dog at the Avian Rescue, where I volunteer. She likes to be petted and cuddled, and she sleeps a lot, also supervises all activities all actions concerning the care of the birds.

Dog in blanket.

March 26, 2013 Flag

This is one of her favorite places to be, which is under our kitchen table. As you can see, we just place a mat there so she's aware that it is her neutral zone location.

Daisy the Dog

May 1, 2012 Flag

Perla del Mar is a 6 week old Maltese and Chihuahua mix. I got Perla last week from mom as her mother's milk had dried out. She likes to play with her brother Dester. Perla is adorable and smart. We are potty training her and she makes it about 80% of the time.

Perla del Mar (Maltese/Chihuahua)

Load More
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 14, 2014
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
🎄