Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls

There are several designers and manufacturers of porcelain and other collectable dolls. Finding the value of a collection is important for insurance purposes or if you are planning to sell one or more of the dolls. This is a guide about finding the value of Granville House dolls.

July 14, 2014 Flag

I have a Granville House doll number 3249. How much is it worth?

By F H

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This type of question appears very often in Thrifty and the answer is usually always the same - do your research as you have all the info on your doll.

Check Google, eBay, Craigslist, and other sites.

April 13, 2014 Flag

I have a Grandville Collection doll serial # 22. What is its value?

By Arlene S from Westford, MA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try eBay and Google or Google doll value and find some information. Value is according to what someone will pay and almost all dolls are very plentiful on the internet.

August 14, 2013 Flag

I have a Granville House doll the number is 3290B. I was wondering how much it's worth.

By Tammy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi - you can check eBay, Craigslist, or Google - you have all the info that is needed.

May 4, 2009 Flag

I have a Granville House Doll that was included in the purchase of the entire contents of a storage unit. I am not a doll collector myself and want to sell her. I have an interested buyer and just want to make sure that I am selling this doll at a fair price.

I have searched the internet and cannot find anything in particular about the Granville House Doll Collection. I would appreciate it very much if anyone knows anything about the history of the Granville House Doll Collection or the value of this doll.

By Gadgetgirl from Montgomery, AL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I don't know anything about the history of the Granville House Collection, but I did find 2 of the dolls for sale on eBay. Maybe you can take a look at them to get an idea of how much you should sell your doll for. Both dolls are in the original box and both have a stand.

23" doll. The buy it now price is $29.99 or make an offer and get it for less.

http://cgi.ebay  h=item413a35021e

19" doll. The buy it now price is $19.99. It also has a certificate of authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay  =p3286.m20.l1116

Cool! Thank you so much for your interest and time in answering my question! Your post alone has provided me with enough information on what these dolls are worth. 8 )

April 18, 2014 Flag

I have a Granville Blue Ballerina #24 item No GH1595.

By VW

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 12, 2012 Flag

How do I find the value of a Granville House doll, #3742?

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 23, 2011 Flag

What is the value of a Granville House doll item #3340? How do I find out?

By Julie M.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 18, 2013
Princess Diana Doll
Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Doll
Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:18:24 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.