German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos

Many larger mixed breed dogs may be part German Shepherd. This is a guide about German Shepherd mix breed information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

January 23, 2017 Flag

Your Pet's Age
10 years

Your Pet's Breed
German Shepherd Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
10 yrs. ago while driving there was a sign for free puppies. A sweet very pregnant lady was taking care of them. Bashful and his two sisters were left. I adopted him because he was scared to leave his mommy. He was more sensitive than his siblings and needed patience. I knew I could give that patience to him. Thus, that is why his name is Bashful. One year later it was funny because I moved to the house right across from where he was born!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He can play for hours with his glow ball.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is a very big boy, but he still thinks he's a puppy (except of course when protecting our home ;) Everybody loves him. :)

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sounds like love at first site!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

November 10, 2010 Flag

German Shepherd mix dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Smokey is a 10 year old German Shepherd mix. He was abandoned. When my husband went hunting and he was walking down a hill to go to the cabin, Smokey jumped out at him.

June 12, 2009 Flag

Black dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Ghost is a 13 month old German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Cross. I got him about 8 months ago from an animal shelter in Michigan. Ghost likes to eat, play fetch, and wrestle. He talks and carries on conversations with me and loves to snuggle.

June 30, 2009 Flag

Puppy at food dish.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Bella is a 3 month old Shepherd/Husky mix. Friends of ours foster for the local humane society, and we adopted her at 8 weeks old. She likes to run, chase the cats and kids, go for walks. She is very smart. She can sit and walk on a leash and loves to be brushed and bathed.

May 3, 2012 Flag

Blackie, a black lab and German Shepard mix, on a porch

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Blackie is approximately 11 months old. He is a Black Lab and German Shepard. We adopted Blackie a couple of months ago from an agency in Stover, Missouri. He had all of his shots and had been housebroken.

December 19, 2009 Flag

Closeup of Keesha.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Keesha was a 15 year old Keeshound/Shepherd mix. We bought her from a breeder in 1995. She loved to cuddle and be close to her family. She also loved to chase critters out of her yard. Keesha passed away on November 11, 2009.

July 26, 2009 Flag

White dog in a car.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Daisy was born on October 12, 2008. She's a Husky/German mix. We got her when she was 5 weeks old. She loves to play, fetch and run.

June 18, 2010 Flag

Koda with red scarf.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Koda was 14 when she passed away last month. She was a Lab/Shepherd Mix. We adopted her from the Humane Society when she was around 1 year old. In her prime, she loved swimming, running and playing with her dog buddies.

August 2, 2015 Flag

Bruno

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

We go him about a month and a half ago from a previous owner who was giving him away. He loves playing catch and fetch.

April 4, 2011 Flag

Grace in water.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Grace is almost 3 years old. I rescued her because she was going to be put down as a puppy. I think she is some sort of Shepherd mix.

June 7, 2010 Flag

Dog in a box.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Bentley is a 5 month old mix (German Shepherd and Sheltie). I got him from Orange County Animal Shelter in February. He likes to eat my shoes. He's super fluffy and fun.

April 21, 2011 Flag

Black and tan dog on deck.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is Rosie. She adopted my husband and I when she was a very young puppy. We believe she is a German Shepherd/Mini Pin mix. Rosie was a feral dog at one point, and it took me a while to win her trust.

November 6, 2009 Flag

Dog in yard.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Jack Daniels is a one and a half year old German Shepherd/Red Husky. I rescued him from a broken home. He loves to play frisbee! He's a great guard dog, very intelligent, and always playful.

July 15, 2010 Flag

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

Bubba is just a few weeks old. He is part German Shepard, his dad is mix. I got him from a lady that was giving them away. I saw him as I pulled up and felt sorry for him. He was so cute and needed a home.

May 14, 2012 Flag

Dutchess (German Shepard/Chow)

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Dutchess is 10 or older and a German Shepard/Chow mix. We got her from the Johnson City Animal Shelter a long time ago. She loves to go bye-bye in the car.

November 22, 2005 Flag

Boy holding puppy.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Emma is 12 weeks old and is a Shepherd, Husky, Lab mix. In early October I received her. She was then 8 weeks old. She was my birthday present.

March 17, 2010 Flag

Child and puppy.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Molly is a 3 month old half Great Pyrenees and (we think) half German Shepherd. We had been looking for a puppy for our 3 year old daughter for several weeks.

June 18, 2010 Flag

Black dog in yard on leash.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Daisy is 4 1/2 months old and a Lab - German Shepherd cross. She came to us by chance as god sent, through an old friend that needed help with money. We made an exchange but I think that we were the real winners in this process.

July 21, 2011 Flag

Lucky Dog Tilt

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Lucky is a 1 year old dog that we rescued. He loves to play with his toys. He is an very handsome boy who likes to please his master.

July 12, 2010 Flag

Sutey on leash.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Sutey is my foster dog, she is eleven months old and is a shepherd-sharpei-husky mix. I was brought Sutey and her littermate by a health nurse who found them starving and suffering from mange.

May 20, 2015 Flag

one brown and white dog and a  tri-colored one

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

They were dropped off at a veterinary office before they were supposed to be separated from their mom. We adopted them when they were in good enough health to come home with us.

June 1, 2009 Flag

Mix breed black an white dog.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is our new puppy she is a German Shepherd and Husky mix. She is seven and half weeks old. Her name is Kiera. Isn't she lovely.

October 6, 2009 Flag

Sadie The Shepherd Mix

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

Sadie is about a year old. I was told at the animal shelter that she's a mix between a smooth collie/shepherd mix. I've been told she's an American Eskimo/shepherd mix. What do you think?

January 29, 2010 Flag

Dog sitting on a leash.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is Rex. He just turned 1 year old. He is a Husky/Shepherd mix. Rex was abandoned in a cardboard box in a park in -30 degree weather. We rescued him from the SPCA when he was 2 months old.

October 11, 2005 Flag

Puppy.

CommentPin It!Like this photo?Like? Yes

This is Brody, my new addition to my family, I got him when he was 6 weeks old and I love him so much! He's very smart..within 8 days he was already house broken and I find him to be a very intelligent dog! He's a German Shepherd/ Husky.

Load More
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsJuly 13, 2013
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
What Breed Is My Dog? (German Shepherd Mix)
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 4:23:49 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.