Browsing: German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos

Many larger mixed breed dogs may be part German Shepherd. This is a guide about German Shepherd mix breed information and photos.

German Shepherd Mix
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

November 10, 2010 Flag

Smokey is a 10 year old German Shepherd mix. He was abandoned. When my husband went hunting and he was walking down a hill to go to the cabin, Smokey jumped out at him.

German Shepherd mix dog.

June 12, 2009 Flag

Ghost is a 13 month old German Shepherd/Siberian Husky Cross. I got him about 8 months ago from an animal shelter in Michigan. Ghost likes to eat, play fetch, and wrestle. He talks and carries on conversations with me and loves to snuggle.

Black dog.

June 30, 2009 Flag

Bella is a 3 month old Shepherd/Husky mix. Friends of ours foster for the local humane society, and we adopted her at 8 weeks old. She likes to run, chase the cats and kids, go for walks. She is very smart. She can sit and walk on a leash and loves to be brushed and bathed.

Puppy at food dish.

January 11, 2016 Flag

Naya was given to me for my birthday in 2005. She was 7 weeks old when I received her. Naya loves to go to our organic garden and run around and play in the river. Her second favorite thing to do is to go swimming and chase coconuts in the lagoon.

Maya with man

May 3, 2012 Flag

Blackie is approximately 11 months old. He is a Black Lab and German Shepard. We adopted Blackie a couple of months ago from an agency in Stover, Missouri. He had all of his shots and had been housebroken.

Blackie, a black lab and German Shepard mix, on a porch

August 2, 2015 Flag
Bruno

Your Pet's Age
5 1/2 months

Your Pet's Breed
German Shepherd Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
We go him about a month and a half ago from a previous owner who was giving him away.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves playing catch and fetch.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is very lovable and shy on first encounter

Bruno (German Shepherd Mix)Bruno (German Shepherd Mix)

December 19, 2009 Flag

Keesha was a 15 year old Keeshound/Shepherd mix. We bought her from a breeder in 1995. She loved to cuddle and be close to her family. She also loved to chase critters out of her yard. Keesha passed away on November 11, 2009.

Closeup of Keesha.

July 26, 2009 Flag

Daisy was born on October 12, 2008. She's a Husky/German mix. We got her when she was 5 weeks old. She loves to play, fetch and run.

White dog in a car.

June 18, 2010 Flag

Koda was 14 when she passed away last month. She was a Lab/Shepherd Mix. We adopted her from the Humane Society when she was around 1 year old. In her prime, she loved swimming, running and playing with her dog buddies.

Koda with red scarf.

April 4, 2011 Flag

Grace is almost 3 years old. I rescued her because she was going to be put down as a puppy. I think she is some sort of Shepherd mix.

Grace in water.

June 7, 2010 Flag

Bentley is a 5 month old mix (German Shepherd and Sheltie). I got him from Orange County Animal Shelter in February. He likes to eat my shoes. He's super fluffy and fun.

Dog in a box.

April 21, 2011 Flag

This is Rosie. She adopted my husband and I when she was a very young puppy. We believe she is a German Shepherd/Mini Pin mix. Rosie was a feral dog at one point, and it took me a while to win her trust.

Black and tan dog on deck.

November 6, 2009 Flag

Jack Daniels is a one and a half year old German Shepherd/Red Husky. I rescued him from a broken home. He loves to play frisbee! He's a great guard dog, very intelligent, and always playful.

Dog in yard.

July 15, 2010 Flag

Bubba is just a few weeks old. He is part German Shepard, his dad is mix. I got him from a lady that was giving them away. I saw him as I pulled up and felt sorry for him. He was so cute and needed a home.

He likes to run and climb and chase after his toy that I bought him. I love his blond hair and his blue colored eyes.

By Mary

May 14, 2012 Flag

Dutchess is 10 or older and a German Shepard/Chow mix. We got her from the Johnson City Animal Shelter a long time ago. She loves to go bye-bye in the car.

Dutchess (German Shepard/Chow)

May 20, 2015 Flag

They were dropped off at a veterinary office before they were supposed to be separated from their mom. We adopted them when they were in good enough health to come home with us.

one brown and white dog and a  tri-colored one

Load More
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsJuly 13, 2013
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 30, 2016 at 3:21:23 AM on 10.0.2.73 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.