Light Strawberry Pie
With strawberries in season and with most people trying to eat healthy, this is an excellent recipe!
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 8 oz. package sugar free and cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. package sugar free gelatin
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup reduced fat whipped cream topping
Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Set pineapple aside. Add just enough water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Transfer to saucepan. Whisk in pudding mix and gelatin till combined. Stir in pineapple.
Remove from heat. Cool 10 minutes. Add strawberries, toss gently and pour into crust. Garnish each piece with 1 Tablespoon of whipped topping.
5 to 10 Minutes
Source: Taste of Home website
By Elaine from Belle Plaine, IA
Add your voice to the conversation.