My Mom's Goulash

Ingredients

• 1 lb. hamburger
  • 1 can diced tomatoes
  • 1 can corn
  • 1 package macaroni and cheese (or leftover macaroni and cheese or your own homemade macaroni and cheese)
  • Ad
  • chopped onion (opt)

Directions

Cook hamburger, add onion, drain and keep in skillet. Add tomatoes and corn. Stir in cooked macaroni and cheese. Heat again until all is bubbly and hot.

Very simple and delicious

Source: This recipe is one my mom came up with using her leftovers. Macaroni and cheese was served at least once a week and she was/is excellent at stretching meals and using leftovers. We would have buttered bread with this as well.

By Shirley from Henderson, NV

Answers:

My Mom's Goulash

I so think this is what my parents used for goulash as well! Had it last Christmas at their house and my kids loved it! They couldn't find the recipe. Thanks so much! (09/16/2008)

By carrieinoh

Mother's Goulash
tips for new moms
Time Management Tips for New Moms
Goulash Soup Recipes
Goulash Recipes
Two child's hand print ornaments.
Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas for Mom
A daughter hugging her mother on her birthday.
Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Mom
🎄