Precision Deluxe Sewing Machine Manual

Often we find ourselves without the manual to our sewing machine. Sometimes it has gotten lost or we purchased a used machine that did not come with one. This is a guide about precision deluxe sewing machine manual.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I can find any information about the Precision Deluxe 30 modern sewing machine? I just received one and it is beautiful. I am excited to learn more about it.

By Gina from Ridgebury, PA

Give this site a try www.retrevo.com you may be able to find out about your machine there.

I found the following website: http://sewvacdoctor.com/index.asp

You can send an email and ask if there is an owner's manual for your sewing machine.

Is "Precision" the name of the maker of the machine? If it is just a description of the model, what is the name of the maker? Some makers are Singer, Bernina, Kenmore, Brother, Janome, etc. If this is the case, you may be able to find out more about your machine by going to the maker's site and looking up your model.

I know that this isn't an answer, but I still wanted to thank the person who has this site. I couldn't find ANY information on this machine all I wanted was a manual thank you for that and the pic's they help. I have this machine but mine is older maybe one of the first few years of production. Just minor changes really but the same. I wish I could get a repair manual but that's for another day. Thank you again this means a lot to me I want to use this machine not put it on display.