Recipe For Lima Bean Casserole

I am looking for a Lima Bean Casserole recipe.

Di from Loraine, IL

Recipe For Lima Bean Casserole

I just made this recipe and I hope it is what you are looking for..

I bought a 2#bag of the large dry lima beans. I soaked them over night in cold water following the directions on the back of the bag. Next morning I drained the water off and put on fresh cold water. I cooked them until soft and ready to eat. I added 1 cup of catsup, 1/4 cup of yellow mustard, 2/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 of molasses and several slices of crisp fried bacon. Mixed well and put in the oven at 350 degree for 40 minutes. The beans can be baked in 2 separate dishes and one can be frozen for a later treat. (11/27/2007)

By Leanna

Recipe For Lima Bean Casserole

Thanks for the recipe. I really don't know what it is that I am looking for. My sister-in-law said that she tried this lima bean casserole, but she didn't tell me what it was like. This recipe sounds like a baked bean one.

Thanks again, Dianne (11/28/2007)

By Dianne

Recipe For Lima Bean Casserole

Lima Bean Casserole

• 2 packages frozen French cut green beans
  • 2 packages frozen English peas
  • 2 packages frozen lima beans
  • Prepare as per pkg. directions and drain.
  • 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (I use miracle whip)
  • 1/2 tsp. curry powder
  • 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
  • 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
  • 2 hardcooked eggs, diced
  • 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce

Mix and toss over vegetables

This may be served immediately, chilled and served cold or placed in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes, or until heated through. (I have used it all ways and is always good.) (11/30/2007)

By jsham

Recipe For Lima Bean Casserole

Go to Type in lima bean casserole, there are 6 recipes there. Hope you find one you like. (11/30/2007)

Close up of green lima beans
Lima Bean Casserole Recipes
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Fordhook Lima Beans
Growing Fordhook Lima Beans
Lima Beans in Soup
Recipes Using Lima Beans