Refilling the Swiffer Bottle

I have a solution for refilling the Swiffer Wet Jet soap solution. As the lid is sealed on, I used a large turkey basting syringe used to inject flavoring into turkeys. Fill it with 2 "shots" of my favorite floor soap in the existing hole, then I filled the rest with water. I have refilled it 4 times with the original bottle. Hope this helps!

By Kelly

Feedback:

Refilling the Swiffer Bottle

After reading your note, let me add some things. Drill a 5/16 hole on the bottom side of the bottle and fill using a large catheter syringe. They Are used in the OR to add fluid to the bladder. I would think you can get them at a drugstore or on the net. THEN seal the hole with air-conditioning window tape. It is a putty like material that adheres nicely and is waterproof. THEN use infant diapers as pads and trim to fit. WORKS GREAT. Without these additions I would definitely use the clorox mop as the cost on the swiffer is outrageous. (08/23/2005)

By Michael Fajoni

Refilling the Swiffer Bottle
White Comforter
Refilling a Comforter
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Refilling Liquid Containers
Refilling Liquid Containers
🎉
🎄