Sweet Potato Fries

This is the easiest way I've found to make sweet potato (or any other type of) fries.

• sweet potato (1 or enough to serve your family/guests)
  • Ad
  • Italian dressing (I use bottled "house" Italian)
  • pepper (to taste)
  • paprika (to taste)

The Italian dressing takes care of most of the seasonings, and I do not need to add any more salt.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil for easy clean up.

Wash sweet potato and cut into quarter inch fries (I leave the skin on). Drizzle Italian dressing lightly over fries. The amount you use will depend on the number of potatoes you are serving. Sprinkle with seasonings (to taste). Toss lightly with your fingers to coat all the potatoes, then spread flat in one layer the cookie sheet.

Bake for 20-30 minutes to desired crispness. Serve with Ranch dressing as a dip.

Source: I saw something similar for regular potatoes in a magazine several years ago. Finally tried it with the sweet potato fries. Yum!

By skeesics56 from NW OH

White dish with Sweet Potato Fries against a white background
Sweet Potato Fries Recipes
Sweet Potato Chips
Sweet Potato Chip Recipes
French Fries
Recipes Using French Fries
Cranberry Ketchup
Cranberry Ketchup Recipes
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe