What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?

I'm looking for a discontinued baby quilt that I bought at Target. My daughter was born on 9/11/01 and we left her baby quilt at a hotel on our vacation. I contacted the hotel, but no luck finding it. I really need to replace it. It was pastel patchwork, with stars, moons, and hearts. Any ideas?

Linda H from Carter Lake, IA

Answers:

I used to live in Columbus Ohio and Target gave all their stuff to the Goodwill. I swear it was the best. They would give excess clearance items and then stuff that was slightly damaged. The items would be at the Goodwill and at Target at the same time. I totally miss going to those Goodwill stores. (04/03/2008)

By Laurie

Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Brewster's Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Brewster's Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Products on Sale At Target
🎄