Browsing: Cleaning With Baking Soda

Uses for Baking Soda

Put baking soda in your kitchen sink, then add vinegar, after it stops fizzing it smells better. Also use baking soda to brush your teeth and under your arms for odor control.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Baking soda can be used as an antacid. Put a teaspoon in warm water and drink.

I have been using baking soda and vinegar for quite some time now and have saved a lot of money on cleaning supplies. I use it for toilet bowls and drains. I use baking soda homemade laundry soap and vinegar plus water for windows and mirrors. We have a septic system that cannot have chlorine put in it, so we have changed to these homemade products. Not only have we saved on cleaning products but my allergies to housecleaning supplies has been reduced greatly. So I have also saved money on doctors visits. Thanks to all of you for all the great tips I read daily.

Denise

Up close photo of the front of a baking soda box
Cleaning With Baking Soda
Home and Garden Cleaning TipsApril 4, 2001
Muffin with a bite out of it.
Muffins Taste Like Baking Soda
Saving Money on Baking Soda
Inflating Balloon During Balloon Experiment
Blowing up a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Pouring Sparkling Water
Making Sparkling Water
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 14, 2016 at 6:12:49 PM on 10.0.0.19 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.