Using a Deluxe EZ Bowmaker

Does anyone have instructions on how to use the Deluxe EZ Bowmaker? I recently purchased one at the local Goodwill but it did not include instructions.

Gao from Marion, NC

Full Instructions here:

I was able to go to the site and print the instructions. These are the ones that came with my bow maker, but I lost ( loaned to someone and never got back).

when it prints out, there is almost no margin on the left of the page and the first page prints.

to print page 2 , u have to select "print current view", in the pop up print window.

again, there is almost no margin on the left and some of the words are missing, because of this.

But.... Better than no instructions.

I'll try downloading and saving to my computer and print from there. Maybe that will work and wont chop off the left hand side of the image.

THANK YOU So Much for the Instructions for the EZ Bow Maker ! :-)

Blue Bow
Finding an EZ Bow Maker Instruction Manual
Crafts MiscellaneousMarch 18, 2008
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker