Cleaning My Yellowed Seersucker

I have a dry cleanable seersucker jacket that has yellowed over time. is there any remedy to return the white areas, white? now it just looks dirty and dingy and is unwearable.

Paulette from Tennessee

Answers

I had several blouses that I sent to the cleaners and they became yellowed, I could not wear them at all. I thought what the heck, and through them in the wash and they came out with as snow. It has something to do with the cleaning solutions. hope this helps.

Cleaning Clothes
Cleaning Clothes That Have Yellowed
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsApril 13, 2004
Hazy Headlights on VW Rabbit
Cleaning Foggy or Hazy Headlights
Yellowed Curtains
Cleaning Yellowed Curtains
Yellowed Refrigerator Handles
Cleaning Yellowed Refrigerator Handles
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 12:48:24 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.