Removing the Discoloration on Pants From Hanging?

What can I do to prevent and remove those stains that appear on your pants after being on the hangers for a while? It's like a straight line across the top pant leg that's been exposed on the hanger? I have this issue all the time and it really bugs me! I have a job interview in the morning and the nicest professional looking pair of pants that I plan on wearing has that one line across one pant leg.

Will machine washing it alone work or is there any pre-treating secrets you can reveal to help me so I look nice for my interview? I really want to make a good impression and not look silly or too cheap to afford a descent pair of pants (although I really can't afford a new pair of pants LOL). Any advice you can provide me is so greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much! :)

By Jennifer P.

Try wetting a pressing cloth with white vinegar & press the crease. I have used this method on skirts when I let the hem out.

Syd's 2 cents

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingOctober 2, 2013
👒
🌻
👔
Generated 2022-05-07 10:20:06 in 963 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-the-Discoloration-on-Pants-From-Hanging.html