Identifying Insect Bites

I am trying to find out what kind of bites I'm getting the same time of the year. This is the 2nd year now. They bite when I'm sleeping, they sometimes appear later at work or when coming out of the shower. They are itchy and are driving me nuts. They swell like a bite, get a clear fluid in the top and will go away. I am even having bites turn up where I am wearing clothes. Any suggestions?

By pna from Findlay, OH

If the bugs are biting while sleeping it is a good sign of bed bugs. It would not be tics as they hold on for a long time and you would be ble to see them. When tics bite you will get a red bulls eye at the site where they had bitten.

If it is bed bugs look in the sems of the mattress and the joints of the bed. Difficult to get rid of. You may need an exterminator to come in for a look and treatment.

Sounds like spider bites to me, especially if they're happening at night while sleeping.

Go to www.mayoclinic.com or www.webmd.com. One of them has pictures of the bites different bugs make. You may have to do some digging, but I know it is there somewhere.

Mosquito Bites
Treating Insect Bites and Stings
Health & Beauty AdviceJune 12, 2010
Insect
What is This Insect?
weevil on a leaf
Identifying Small Brown Bugs
Homemade Insect Repellents
Homemade Natural Insect Repellents
Chigger on Leaf
Remedies for Chigger Bites
🎉
🎄