Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I'm quite taken up with your site as I found out I don't need to replace refills for Wet Jet, but can do recipes. What is 2 parts to 1 part mean?

Elaine

Filter Sort

By Keeper 58 1,055 Flag

Example:1 cup vinegar to 2 cups water... Hope this helps.

I much prefer making my own cleaning products.

Sandie

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By gbk 45 368 Flag

It is a good idea to make your own as the swiffer products truly are toxic to small animals. Something in it causes seizures and I have seen it more than once. I know one lady who killed 2 small dogs before she found out from her vet so if someone does tell you it isn't please opt not to believe them for your pets sake. Thank you. Pets are part of our lives too.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Swiffer Porducts are not toxic to animals. Please do not believe this. The country would be filled with dead dogs and cats and small children if this were so. You can check on Snopes for further information regarding this.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By rellekk 1 Flag

I use a Swiffer WetJet, and love it's ease of motion, but hate the streaking, cheap design that causes handle to break, and possible toxicity to my dog. One of my dogs vomits yellow bile and just recently suffered a seizure, and I am wondering if it is related to his coming in contact with the Swiffer solution! It doesn't seem to affect my other dogs so maybe he is sensitive to it. I can't imagine what else could be making him sick, and this issue correlates with the time I started using a Swiffer!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Does anyone know how to make the solution for the swiffer wet jet?

Jackie

Answers:

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

A great floor cleaner is half Heinz vinegar and half water plus some essential oil to your liking. Tea tree will disinfect and others just smell great. This will work with the spray and mop style of cleaning. (08/09/2004)

By Deanna

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I searched for an answer. The one I found says to use a solution of vinegar and water.

I found it here:
http://www.stretcher.com/index.cfm (08/10/2004)

By truleelee

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

If you like your Swiffer wet jet and you have pets inside, please use one of these homemade recipes for the cleaner, the Wet jet formula is toxic to pets.
(08/13/2004)

By Tara

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Please see this website
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/swifferdog.html

It is an urban legend (hoax) that swiffer wet jet agent is toxic to pets. It's just not true at all. Still the idea of saving money with a homemade cleaning agent is a great one, just don't be scared of using the swiffer cleaner. The rumor was started through those email chain letters, like the Neiman Marcus cookie one, or that Microsoft will pay you if you forward an email, etc. (08/15/2004)

By malibumomof3

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I used Orange Pine Sol and Murphy's Oil Soap with a little water for mine. I have all Hardwood floors and it works excellent. (10/19/2004)

By smoothy

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I know of two dogs that have died after their owners have used the swiffer wet jet. My dog being one and my friends being the other. There is no way that there is not a danger to dogs from this product. I can send you his paper work from the vet that his liver and pancreas levels were so far above the normal that they almost registered off the charts. This is a dog that was never sick until the use of the swiffer wet jet. Please look into this matter so that more animals may be spared the horrible death from this product. I am saving my blood work and death results from the vet for further use in case of a law suit from this product. (05/26/2005)

By rmuglia

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Thank you rmuglia for that information. I too read it was an urban legend but was still skeptical. I've had, & rescued, dogs all my life so I tend to wonder why things come up in the 1st place if it's not true. I don't have one because I bought a carpet cleaner that also does tile etc. floors. I will only use vinegar or other natural cleaners on my floors. My dogs lick the floors & lie on them so I wouldn't take any chances. I'm still skeptical about Febreeze even though it's supposedly safe for animals. They "doth protest too much" about how safe it is for animals so that makes me suspicious. I just avoid as many chemicals as possible. I'm so sorry about your loss. (05/27/2005)

By Vic

Refilling Swiffer Wet Jets

When using a Swiffer Wet Jet, the replacement bottles can get pretty expensive. I discovered that you can take the cap off the bottle (I used a strap wrench which you can find in the tool department at Sears (and it's great for opening all sorts of bottles, so it would be a worthwhile investment) but soaking the top in hot water also helps,) and refill it with your own cleaning solution. I diluted it so that it wouldn't get too soapy.

To pour your cleaning solution into the bottle, simply place a funnel over the bottle. I personally like Amway LOC, but I also really like Fabuloso. You can use any cleaner, but diluting it stretches the cleaning solution substantially. Once you have managed to get the top off of the bottle, you can refill it whenever it gets empty, without having to spring for a whole new bottle. It's also better for the environment. By Susan K. Beal (08/31/2005)

By ThriftyFun

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Take the cap off with some pliers and then fill with Windex. (10/12/2005)

By chickenwing

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet

I too read it was an urban legend but was still skeptical. Does anyone have proof that the ingredients in the Swiffer Wet Jet are harmful to our pets (blood work from your pet's vet)? I am trying to find other pet owners that have had, harmful affects to their pets, from the use of household cleaning products. (10/15/2005)

By Lori

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet and your pets

I just purchased a Swiffer Wet Jet and have read the ASPCA website statement that there is no rumor that it makes your pets sick or can kill them. But after reading the messages from other people, it looks like something toxic is killing their pets and I personally don't want to take the chance of making my pet dogs and cats sick so I won't use the Wet jet at all. Hopefully we can dis-assemble it and return it unused!

By Patty Miller

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

We have used our swiffer wet jet for years and our dog is very healthy. She gets a checkup on a regular basis. I really can't see a company putting out a product that is harmful to pets, because if it was harmful to animals I would think it would also be harmful to humans. (03/15/2006)

by imaqt1962

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I had a house built with all hardwood floors. I always used Swiffer Wet Jet to clean them. I also had a healthy Pug. A year after living there, my dog died due to "poisoning". The vet has the blood work that shows she died from the same substance that is in Antifreeze. We had a fenced in yard, with no neighbors around. We never used antifreeze around our Pug. So, what does that tell you? (04/21/2006)

By Linda

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I purchased a Swiffer Wet Jet a month ago. I wasn't sure about it because we have five dogs and three cats (so we really need it). The animals are all fine.
Thanks for the tip on how to get the cap off a refill. I've been trying to figure that one out. (06/02/2006)

By Mary

Animal Poison Control Center Responds to Swiffer Wet Jet Rumor

ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center Responds to Swiffer Wet Jet Rumor

Friday, May 7, 2004

Veterinary Toxicologists regard allegations of liver failure and death from household cleaner as unfounded.

(Urbana, IL) May 6, 2004 -- Veterinary toxicologists at the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center have reviewed the claim described in a widely distributed email alleging a relationship between the use of Swiffer Wet Jet and liver failure in a dog. The email alleges that exposure to the ingredients in Swiffer Wet Jet caused a dog's death.

The Swiffer Wet Jet system contains water (90-100%), propylene glycol n-propyl ether or propylene glycol n-butyl ether and isopropyl alcohol (1-4%). These ingredients are safe to use around pets when used according to label directions and would not cause liver damage at product concentrations. Propylene glycol n-butyl/propyl ether differs significantly from ethylene glycol, the potentially toxic ingredient present in most antifreeze products. Ethylene glycol is frequently implicated in causing renal failure in dogs following antifreeze ingestion. Propylene glycol n-propyl ether and propylene glycol n-butyl ether are very safe ingredients at levels used in cleaning products and do not cause kidney or liver failure.

The ASPCA will continue to monitor this situation and will post any additional information as it becomes available. Please call 1-888-426-4435 if you have any questions or have a pet that you suspect is experiencing problems, or visit us at http://www.apcc.aspca.org/. (08/15/2006)

By darimini

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

To refill your swiffer wet jet bottle, simply soak the top of the bottle in very hot water to soften the plastic. Twist off the cap - you may need to use a pair of pliers, fill ( I used plain vinegar & some water - 2 parts vinegar 1 part water - this prevents floor from becoming sticky). It smells for a little while, but goes away. Twist top back on and you are good to go! (04/15/2007)

By Ferggie

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Many North American household products have toxic chemicals
in them. Many can't be sold in Europe, because of Europe's
stricter label laws would show how dangerous the products are.
In the USA manufacturers (who have the FDA in their pockets)
say that the levels are acceptably low. But when you use several,
your home will gas up with toxic fumes. Also if you are sensitive to
these toxic chemicals, you may get rashes, asthma, or other
ailments. Of course over many years time the cancer
causing chemicals can get cancer started in your body.
Better to be safe and use vinegar and water with
a dash of tea tree oil. (05/07/2007)

By Jim

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

After reading about how toxic swiffer wet jet is to pets, I will not be trying out their product. I wouldn't take it if it was free. You can say it's all urban legend until you're blue in the face & I still won't believe it. There is too many deaths to these animals by liver failure. Coincidence? I'm sure it's not. (05/19/2007)

By CoCo 007

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

With all the new light about the pet food actually causing liver failure and cancer, is it possible that the wet jet solution was never the culprit, but what was, in fact, the pet's food? (05/27/2007)

By Huh?

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I have used a Swiffer Wet Jet for about 3 and a half or 4 years and I have always had dogs, 2 in fact. One is a very healthy bulldog, never been sick. The other is a Miniature Dachshund we got about 2 years ago as a puppy, he also has never been sick. I would be willing to say that I use my Wet Jet on the floors at LEAST 2 times a week. Maybe we all need to do a little research before blaming our household cleaners. Maybe there are dogs that are a little more susceptible to getting sick. Things like that can also be hereditary. (05/29/2007)

By skates

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I recently read where one should not use Pine Sol to clean floors if you have animals, because there is something toxic in the cleaner. I think I read this in Good Housekeeping, so it is not an urban legend. I offer my heartfelt sympathy to all who have lost their dear animals. (06/17/2007)

By Kentucky-lass

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

In case anyone noticed this board is supposed to be for swiffer refill recipes, not an animal rights board. (07/02/2007)

By Ally

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Refill with a little dish soap and a few drops of Lysol disinfectant. (07/29/2007)

By Jamie

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Thanks for the info, re swiffer wet jet. The recipes sound great. Ones that I will try. Just wanted to know if the swiffer wet jet was really meant to be used on laminate flooring or not. Any suggestions? I haven't been able to find any recommendations for or against. Thanks from Canada. (07/30/2007)

By maureen

Swiffer Wet Jet Toxic??

I know this has probably been done to death in this post but FYI. I've been using Swiffer Wet Jet since it was created and my 14 year old pug and 6 year old cat are still going strong. (10/13/2007)

By DivaSas

Swiffer Wet Jet

If you go to Snopes.com you can read why the Swiffer Wet Jet is NOT harmful to children or pets. I have been using it for years and nothing has happened to any of my pets. (11/02/2007)

By Ashley.

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Thanks for the great refilling tip! I couldn't get it off in regular tap water, but I super-heated the bowl of water in the microwave and then only had to soak the bottle for 30 seconds and the cap twisted off!

And as to the other issue, I have a two year old cat that's been in liver failure twice when he should be healthy, and the vet is totally perplexed. And BOTH incidents happened BEFORE I started using the wet jet ... so you folks need to learn the difference between correlations and causation. The vet also told me my indoor cat probably ingested antifreeze ... I suppose now you'll all run out and investigate Pine sol?

Think about it, if the wet jet formula caused harm there'd be infant liver failure, since they crawl all over floors. The fact is that sometimes healthy animals go into liver failure and even the best vets can't figure it out ... but that doesn't mean the wet jet did it, it means people are desperate to lay blame somewhere. I'm leaning towards the chemicals and byproducts in his Iams personally -- here's hoping organic food helps! (11/19/2007)

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Ammonia, Pine oils (like in Pine sol & Lysol), tea tree oil, as well as borax are all toxic to cats & dogs! May be best to stick with vinegar & water. Do an online search & find out for yourselves. You'll be surprised at how many things there are! (02/17/2008)

By DeeDee

Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes - not cat or dog illnesses

Through all of the pet enthusiast/chemical battling posts I was able to find some answers to the real question at hand. Don't get me wrong, I Love my pets just as much as the next guy, I just don't let them lick the floor. Anyway, here's what you do:

1. Soften lid with hot water - 30 to 45 seconds

2. Use pliers to lightly squeeze the base of the lid (not the upper part) as you twist it off. You will then see the teeth on the inside that "prevent" you from refilling it yourself.

3. Add 1 part white vinegar to 1 part water. I like to add a couple of drops of essential oil to freshen it up. Vinegar is to be increased with heavily soiled floors (pet stuff).

4. Screw cap back on and voila! You just refilled your Swiffer and prevented the disposal of one more evil container that leeches its nasty contaminants into our drinking water and poisons those craw fish that we adore so much.

Long live the Crustaceans! (03/08/2008)

By Chubs

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Hi All, I've been reading through all these posts and frankly I'm shocked at how many of you have bought into this terror campaign regarding the swiffer products!
Firstly, do some research - glycol poisoning affects the kidneys, not the liver; anyone who blames liver issues on their swiffer is ignoring basic, proven medical FACTS. Second - read the ingredients of Swiffer - it does NOT contain EITHER ethylene or propylene glycol, but ethers of this compound. Again, basic chemistry will differentiate these compounds from one another.
Third - read the labels of your "pet safe" cleaners and you just might be surprised to find that your 'safe' cleaner contains the same compounds as the swiffer.
Bottom line - don't start complaining about something when you have the basic facts wrong. (04/02/2008)

By Michael

M dog drank swiffer

My dog got into the swiffer, bit it open and drank some of it. I found her in a puddle of swiffer! The next 3 or 4 days she threw up a little and had the runs. She got sick, but didn't die. (04/18/2008)

By Kristina

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Borax is not dangerous to dogs--in fact it's a natural preventative that you can use instead of chemical treatments for mange and internal worms. Check with your vets, but ours treats traditionally as well as holistically and he's the one who suggested Borax over chemical treatments. It's also a great product to clean dog houses, dog bedding, and to help with flea and pest control. (07/03/2008)

By veronica

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Thank you so much for the tips in removing the cap of the swiffer wet jet device. I always complained of headaches whenever we would use cleaning products in the kitchen, glass or laundry, I always wondered if it was a chemical reaction or just plain laziness :) So I started changing out stuff with non-toxic (smell-free) natural alternatives and I stopped feeling this awkward pressure with slight pain in my head and partial stiffness in my neck.

The only thing we hadn't changed out yet was the swiffer wet jet thing, which caused me the same discomfort when used by my fiance. Now with the cap removed I'm still not sure what to use. Vinegar just seems like it will smell funny on the floor? Is there anything else I can use? (07/12/2008)

By Aydin

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

You can use the regular dry cloth of microfiber cloth on the wet jet instead of the wet jet pads. I think they work better and they are cheaper. Just throw in the washer and it's reusable. (09/08/2008)

By Sue

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I love my dog dearly and worry for his safety all the time; after hearing all the conflicting opinions on this matter, I was worried about getting a swiffer at my new house even though I had one before and our animals have never been hurt. I actually called the vet and she said they are fine and to call the number on the package. If you call the Proctor and Gamble number there is a special message stating the approval and safety for pets by many organizations and even if the animal were to walk in the wet swiffer solution and lick their paws it will not harm them. The number is: 1 800 742 9220 (09/23/2008)

By German Shepherd lover

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

We recently stopped using swiffer and bought the "Shark" Steamer Mop. I never did like the way the floor looked after the swiffer. It always had a film.
The Shark cleans it so well and uses no chemicals. The floors look and FEEL much cleaner. After the initial outlay of $79.99 all you need is water. I highly recommend the Shark. Also, no more having to buy or make refills.
Rick (09/23/2008)

By LearDriver

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Thanks for the tips on refilling. We have used for years and never had problems with animals. People are falling on the bandwagon, but this is for refill ideas. We all like to hear that it could be unsafe but MOST users do not seem to have problems, and I do not see any. Everybody loves their pets and children but any number of cleaners or foods these days could be causing health problems. Anyway thank you for the refill tips. (11/13/2008)

By ted n randi

Archive: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I have a Swiffer Wet Jet. I don't like the way it leaves streaks on my laminate floors no matter how much or little I use of the liquid. I would like to fill the bottle with something else a little more effective (vinegar solution?). Has anyone tried this? Any ideas?

Jen from Shellsburg, IA

Feedback:

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Thanks to all that posted their feedback concerning my question. I was asking for a Swiffer solution alternative not a preaching on the Swiffer solution and pets. I have two extremely healthy dogs and have used the Swiffer solution for years without a problem. One grew an extra head and the other now has six feet. :)

Again, thank you to all that responded with a helpful answer to my question. (12/30/2008)

By jahummell

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I just bought my wet jet and love the easiness of it. However I find the smell of the all purpose cleaner strong. I am going to try the water & vinegar solution when this bottle is done. I have not heard of any danger to small children. If pets have gotten sick, how about children? I wonder if Swiffer will come out with an environmentally friendly cleaner soon? (01/11/2009)

By Michelle BW

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I did the taking off of the cap but found it soon started to leak. I drilled a half-inch hole in the top, pour my solution in with a funnel and put a cork in it. I've been using the same Swiffer bottle for over a year. (01/22/2009)

By RiverRat

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I cut the neck off another plastic bottle, cut a hole in the bottom of the swiffer bottle and hot glued the other neck onto it. Now I just unscrew the cap and I buy the 409 copy cat cleaner at the dollar store, and just remove the new cap and pour it in. I don't like the swiffer cleaner. It leaves a funky residue on the ceramic tile floor. (02/04/2009)

By McGiver guy

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

My dog has been the picture of health for the last 10 years. I recently bought a Wet Jet (about 2 months ago) and only use it about once a week. Recently my dog became ill. Stopped eating and drinking. So I took him to the vet. After x-rays the vet noticed his liver was extremely enlarged. He checked everything he could think of and could not figure out what caused the sickness. Luckily I caught it in time and my dog has recovered after taking antibiotics for 2 weeks and a healthy vet bill. I am going to throw my Wet Jet out before my other dog or my son gets sick too. (02/13/2009)

By Daon

RE: Refilling wet jet bottles

Thank you so much for the info of how to remove the lid of the wet jet solution. There are asthmatics in my home, and the solution has a very strong scent that my family member's lungs can't tolerate. Now I can refill an empty bottle with an odorless cleaner of my choice!

Thanks Again! Gramma :) (02/20/2009)

By Gramma

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I am so happy with the refill suggestion. Cutting a hole in the bottle & adding a cap is pure genius! Thanks so much for this idea. I just wanted to add to this money saving idea. I just purchased two washable fabric pads from a seller on e-bay - wiljer71 for $11. They fit great, are quite heavy & very well made. A great idea. Try them. (02/25/2009)

By Cheryl

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I bought a wet jet for my sister as a house gift, and it made dull streaks all over her laminate floor. I bought one for myself also, and I just spent all night cleaning a linoleum floor 3 times, trying to get the sticky streaks off. What a mess. I now need to re-wash it with my regular mop and cleaner. I am very sorry I bought two of these things. Also embarrassed that the 'gift' I bought my sister to make her life a little easier has actually caused her more effort. Is it me, or the cleaner, or the pads? (07/02/2009)

By dove4all

Archive: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

What is the recipe for vinegar and water solution (how much vinegar to water) to use in the Swiffer Wet Jet? Thank you.

By Michelle Krum from Spring Grove, IL

Feedback:

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I would try 1 cup of vinegar and the rest water and maybe a couple of drops of dawn dishwashing liquid. I've also started using the Lysol concentrated using 1/8 cup and the rest water and it works well also. Good luck! (07/11/2009)

By smathis123

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I had laminate floors in my old house. The key is mopping a section and then drying. Ours would streak with just plain water if we didn't dry it. We had Quick-Step Laminate, so we used the cleaner made by Quick-Step, but we always had to dry it or it would streak. It has something in it that helps to repel dirt. I don't really know how to explain it, but it kind of moisturizes it without leaving it oily. Then all you have to do is use a dry Swiffer or dust mop. I kept a spray bottle of water and vinegar handy for high traffic areas and just used a sponge mop and dried with a microfiber mop or towel, depending on how large the area was. The Quick-Step cleaner also helps prevent scratching. (07/17/2009)

By reneetom

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I don't know about it being toxic to animals. My dog seemed ok, as does my parakeet, the few times I need to use the actual swiffer solution. I just hate the smell of swiffer's solution; too sweet smelling. Unfortunately, the plastic bottles end up cracking right where the holder, on the side of the bottle, goes. So, I end up having to purchase a new bottle about every six months. My favorite refill, because it's the most economical and hard working, is Pinesol. Put about an inch or two, depending on the dirt factor, in the bottle and fill with water; dissolves grime and gets all the dirt out of the crevices. Just don't use much more in the bottle or your floor will have a sticky feel. I love walking barefoot in the house and can't stand sticky floors. Also, I've never noticed any streaks on my tile or wood floors. (08/10/2009)

By Catedi

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Just wanted to let everyone know that the info about the cleaning solution hurting pets is false. It is a rumor. You can check it on snopes.com. It is a great spot to check all kinds of rumors you hear about viruses. I have a waxed wood floor so I don't know what kind of cleaner I could use in the swiffer. Maybe a diluted Murphy's oil soap? Any ideas? (03/30/2010)

By judevacc

Archive: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

Use old washcloths on your Swiffer. Instead of buying a refill for the cleaning solution, use soapy water instead.

Source: My daughter

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

Feedback:

RE: Swiffer Wet Jet Refill Recipes

I use half white vinegar and half water. Begged a huge syringe from my vet and fill it by pouring vinegar solution in the end, replacing the plunger, and "injecting" Wet Jet container. You might be able to use a meat basting injector. (09/14/2010)

By Sheltiemom

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Floor CleanersApril 25, 2011
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Swiffer Wet Jet
Changing the Batteries on a Swiffer Wet Jet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:28:59 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings