Makeup Stains Inside a Coach Purse

My daughter just gave me her Coach purse when she got a new one. It looks good outside, but her makeup got all inside the purple cloth and it needs cleaning badly what should I do with it?

By Debbie from Dahlonega, GA

Best Answer

You may not be able to get all the stains out but a small amount of simple soap and water on a damp rag will help alot without causing possible damage. My way of thinking is that as long as it's clean is a Blessing and especially that the stains are on the inside, that no one will really see except for you, rather than the outside. ;-)

Best Answer

I had makeup in my Coach purse and I took it to my local dry cleaners. It came out just fine. Good luck.

My suggestion is to use a spray cleaner like resolve on the inside, and dab it with a clean white cloth until the stains are lighter. I know this is not a thrifty suggestion, but since it must be an expensive purse. I don't want to suggest anything which might ruin it. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 30, 2011
Coach Purse
Stain Proofing a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Cleaning a Coach Purse
Removing Eye Makeup Stains from Fabric
Liquid Makeup
Removing Liquid Makeup Stains