Line Litter Box with Parchment Paper

We have 2 very young kittens. Rocky and Rosie are 6 weeks old now. They are really good at using their litter box already. Because there are two tiny kittens running around, the chore must be done very quickly. I use parchment paper to line the litter box. I can empty the litter box, sanitize, reline, and refill it before they know it.

By Cathy from Johns Creek, GA

Hi Cathy! What a wonderful idea. I've had cats all my life and never thought of that. This will make changing the litter and cleaning the box much easier. This is a beautiful and so sweet picture of your child and the two kittens. My cat may have looked like that as a kitten but she was a year old when she adopted me. Actually I entered April's pic in the pet photo contest here on Thriftyfun the last week of Aug. into the first week of Sept. but have not learned of the results yet. Have a look and maybe you'll see what the kittens will look like all grown up. Thanks again for the great idea and the really lovely moment in time you shared with daughter and kittens. Kathy

Black cat in a litter box.
Kitty Litter Tips and Tricks
Pets AdviceSeptember 27, 2010
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Homemade Cat Litter Box
Homemade Cat Litter Box Ideas
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Cat exiting a litter box.
Cat Litter Mat Reviews