- 2 cans chicken broth (14.5 oz. each)
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2-1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained (15.5 oz. each)
- 5 fully cooked bratwurst links, cut into 3/4 inch slices
In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the cabbage; cover and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in beans and bratwurst; heat through.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide