How To Make A Child's Play Crown

Does anyone have a pattern or set of instructions to make a child's crown (for dressing up, etc.)?

Thanks

Mary from UK

use a piece of A4 card or paper in metalic. Cut in half down the length of it and cut out triangle shapes on one side. Decorate with glitter or pom poms on the points, measure round the childs head and secure with tape.

If it were for an adult I would tell you how I made one for my Halloween costume last year, but since it's for a child/children, I think it would just be cheaper to go get one at the Dollar Tree. They have had them there before in the kid's toy section.

MIght as well glue some fake jewels on while you're at it?

For our first grade Sunday School tea parties, I go to the school supply store and get bulletin board board and cut and staple crowns for everyone!

Use a free crown from Burger King for a pattern. Trace it on metallic paper or sprinkle regualr paper with glitter. I see someone has mentioned jewels. They are good also.

Was it here that I saw the idea about making a crown with an egg carton? cutting out the carton into two strips, stapling to fit, and them spraying with metallic paint and decorating....I thought it was a great idea!

Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
Crafts Crafts For Kids HatsJuly 12, 2007
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
🎉
🎄