Healthy Red Pepper Bean Dip
This is so healthy and good for you! Takes 5 minute to make. :)
- 1 can white kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 cloves of roasted garlic (roast in oven for about 5 minutes at 400 degrees F)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers (from a jar)
- Juice of half a lemon (I use about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. hot chili sauce (garlic if you have it)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place everything in a blender and mix till smooth. Serve with chips or veggies.
Lisa from Halifax, NS
January 13, 20090 found this helpful
Sounds really good and I just started Weight Watchers a week ago so this will be definitely a "keeper". Thanks!!!!!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 3:34:51 PM on 10.0.2.161 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us