Store Leftover Chips in the Freezer

We often have left-over potato chips and hate to throw them out, but they eventually get stale and end up in the garbage. That was, until my friend told me about putting them into your freezer. Yep, just clip the bag shut, and throw it in there.

I was dubious but when I tried it, lo and behold, they were fresh as new. No need to "defrost", just eat 'em up. Even if left out all evening, they do not wilt, go soggy, nothing! Try it, you'll be amazed.

By syntoniser from Canada

For any stale chips or crackers just put in the microwave for one minute on a micro safe plate and they'll be crisp again.

November 15, 2010 Flag

After the big Super Bowl party, store any leftover chips in the freezer. They stay fresh and can be eaten right out of the freezer. I package them in zipper bags and throw them right into the kids lunch box.

By duckie43 from Tell City, IN

A snack bucket with chips on the outside.
Saving Money on Snacks
Food and Recipes FreezingNovember 15, 2010
bowl of pita chips
Homemade Pita Chips Recipes
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Paint Chips
Crafts Using Paint Chips
Leftover Tortilla Chips
Using Leftover Tortilla Chips
🎉
🎄