Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Slipcovers for Reclining Couches

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Reclining Couch

Finding slipcovers for your reclining couch may be difficult. This is a guide about slipcovers for reclining couches.

Here are questions related to Slipcovers for Reclining Couches.

Question: Slipcover for Dual Reclining Loveseat With Center Console

Does anyone know where I can purchase a slipcover for a dual reclining loveseat with a center console? I have looked everywhere and can't find anything remotely close. Sewing one is "not" an option, as I have no talent for that at all.

If all else fails, has anyone tried covering a loveseat like mine with a normal loveseat cover? Does/would it look stupid with the console poking up through the fabric?

Any input would be so appreciated. Our dogs tore up the side of our loveseat and we can't afford to have it reupholstered right now, but we are so tired of looking at their handy work!

By Jennifer

Most Recent Answer

By BriClark12/06/2013

You could try getting a sofa cover that will fit the length/width of your loveseat and then cutting a slit or two (just enough) for the console to fit through.

Question: Reclining Sofa Slipcovers

I have a dual reclining full sized reclining sofa. I am looking for slipcovers. I see no one who sells such a product, any ideas?

By Jack F. from Sevierville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie [11]04/16/2012

Make your own?

http://interiordec.about.com/od/sewingslipcovers/Sewing_Slipcovers.htm

The satisfaction of knowing you made the slip covers yourself is incredible! You can also save a huge amount of money. Sewing your own slipcovers is not complicated or difficult-if you can read and follow directions, and can sew a straight line on a sewing machine (also an easy skill to learn:), the creative possibilities are almost endless.

Question: Slip Covers for Recliners

I have an old and very comfortable dual recliner. I'm having an awful time finding a slip cover for it. Can anyone help me?

By Dianna

Most Recent Answer

By Sherri [6]09/07/2011

Call SureFit. They have just what you need. Good luck

Question: Slipcover for a Dual Reclining Sofa

I have a microfiber dual reclining loveseat and I am looking for a slipcover. Can any one help? Surefit did not offer anything. Everyone one else has single reclining chairs.

By Teresa from Philadelphia, PA

Question: Slipcovers for Reclining Couches

I desperately need to find covers for sofa recliners. Any thoughts?

By Moena from fayetteville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By Kayla B.12/31/2012

La-z-boy.com suggests surefit.com

That's where I'll be getting mine for my La-z-boy reclining sofa. What you want is a one piece slipcover. We bought the Jenna for our informal living room.

Solutions: Slipcovers for Reclining Couches

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Slipcovers for Reclining Couches

Does anyone know where I could find a slipcover for a reclining sofa and love seat? They both have a recliner at the end of the couch and I can't find anything to fit them. They are very comfortable, but in pretty bad shape so they look ugly. Thank you for any help.

Galia

RE: Slipcovers for Reclining Couches

Try surefit.com. They have covers for reclining furniture. (11/15/2008)

RE: Slipcovers for Reclining Couches

I'm sorry that I can't remember exactly, but I think it was Miles Kimball or Walter Drake where I saw them. Both companies have websites. If I find out exactly where I saw them, I'll send another response. Did you try searching the internet? (11/15/2008)

By metroplex

Archive: Slipcover for a Dual Reclining Sofa

I just bought a new sofa and I am having a really hard time trying to find a slip cover for it.