What to Do for a Rash on My Feet and Shins?

I have a red rash on the tops of my feet and shins. It began on one foot then it migrated to the other. It does not itch nor is it scaly. It does not hurt either. It is also on the back on my heel. Any ideas? Thanks.

I get a rash when I wear non-cotton socks. My ankles get very dry, crusty and even bleed. The only cure for me is all cotton socks or sock-less. One foot is worse than the other. I've tried cortisone creams, calamine lotion, nothing works too well.

Since it is spreading on your body it's time to see a doctor! There could be underlying health issues causing the rash!

I got an infection from a pedicure. I went to the doctor and he had no idea what it was. In fact, he said it wasn't from the pedicure since it was only on my legs and not my feet. I'd recently shaved my legs. I researched online and someone told me to try the medication used for jock itch. This is no joke; the rash was gone in a couple of days. Not saying don't go to the doctor, but they don't always know the answer.

I would go to see a podiatrist.

Rash on Feet
Treating a Rash on Feet
Health & Beauty AdviceApril 30, 2010
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Baby in Diaper
Homemade Diaper Rash Ointment Recipes