Treating a Foot Rash

I have a severe rash all over my feet; it itches so badly I take the skin right off my feet. It's both on the top and bottom. I thought athletes foot was just on the bottoms of feet and between toes, so I'm wondering what it might be.

By Renzo

Anonymous

Perhaps it's time to go to a doctor to make sure it's not a sign of a serious health problem!

Go to a doctor. This is not the sort of thing you solve by asking people on the net.

Athletes foot is fungal, so it is systemic and could easily spread. Have you tried soaking your feet in epsom salts or a vinegar-water solution, neither would hurt and they might alleviate the itch. I'd use tea tree oil on them also--as it will take care of fungal issues and can help heal just about anything. Are you by any chance allergic to something your feet have come into contact with, walked through poison ivy, gone to a locker room without flip-flops, worn socks/shoes with a different product make-up, changed detergents, etc?

I one time threw an entire mango into my morning smoothie (I have a high speed blender), not realizing that mangos are in the poison ivy family and you shouldn't eat the skin. I broke out in a horrible rash and itched so bad--nothing would releive it. It lasted for weeks. After an internet search I realized what I did, but for over 2 years, I could not eat a bite of mango without breaking out in the rash again. This can be so frustrating.

Anonymous

Can any1 help dont knw what it is