Red Rash on Foot?

I have a red rash on my foot. At first I thought it was athlete's foot. After three weeks of treatment with Lotrimin there is no improvement. In fact it seems to be spreading. It burns, but does not itch. The skin varies in color from red dots to red flaking skin to red dots on smooth skin. What might this be and how do I get rid of it? Thanks

By MB

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 102 Feedbacks

You don't say where you live... so if in Canada, with free health insurance: go see your doctor. If elsewhere with expensive health care: ask your pharmacist. If you don't want to show him/her your foot, take a picture of the rash and ask them for their opinion of what it might be and what you should do to get rid of it. Could be poison ivy (which I have on my hands right now). Sounds like my rash.

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 399 Feedbacks

I had a red rash on one foot for quite a while. Nothing helped. Finally I decided it was the socks I was wearing.

I started to soak my foot in salt water everyday, & within a few days the rash disappeared.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJuly 17, 2013
🎃
🍂
Generated 2022-10-26 15:10:47 in 937 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Red-Rash-on-Foot.html