Treating a Weird Foot Rash

I have some weird rash on my foot. At first I got it on my left foot and it was only a couple of bumps that were red and itchy. Now I have it in my right foot and there are many bumps all together and it is red all around. It is only in one specific area. My left foot seems to be clearing up, my right one is just super itchy and red. In the picture the one with only a few bumps is my left foot and the one that is super red is my right foot.

Best Answer

It looks uncomfortable! It could be any one of a host of possible issues. If you've been outside it could be chiggers or the result of some other insect bite or poison ivy/oak/sumac. If you have pets it could be fleas. Or it could be something like scabies, impetigo, a fungal infection, or an allergic reaction to something. Your best option is to go see a Dr for evaluation/ treatment if you do not know what it is. For sure if it is spreading!!

I'm not a doctor, but this could be impetigo. If it is, it's really contagious. Any change in the skin should be checked out by a doctor.

I believe your going to need to see your Doctor, but if it is itchy some benedryl creme might help.