Cheap or Free Plastic Barrels

Does anyone know a good company or industry that might be a good source for free or cheap recycled plastic 55 gallon barrels that would make good rain barrels?

Thanks,
Deb from Lawson, MO

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to the Car dealers w/shops or any big Tire & Lube. They get their oil in the 55 gallon drums, but I am not sure if you can get plastic....some might have it. My DH used to work at a Toyota dealership, and snagged an empty one and made a BBQ grill out of it. It was beautiful!

Or you can ring your local Landfill/Recycling center to call you if they come in, or to see who sends them that way.

I just made a rain barrel this weekend and purchased the barrel from a vendor who bought it from a soda pop manufacturer. Mine smells like Dr. Pepper! You might try contacting a bottler.

I've got mine from a car wash, and local car dealers, who are usually happy to get rid of them. Even got several from a local rebottler of shampoos and such. When I run out, I'll try the coal bottler down the road. Feel free to contact me at r s tidyman at yahoo . com, but of course you need to put that together.

Contact This Supplier For Rain Barrels (Empty)

https://www.fac  Drumpoint?ref=hl

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJuly 11, 2006
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:39:24 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.