Keeping a Designer Handbag Clean

I just got a lovely designer handbag as a gift, spring colors! It's sort of a Coach bag with part fabric, so I am going to have to spray it with Scotchgard before I use it, to help keep it clean and new looking longer. I do that with all my canvas bags/shoes and other fabric goods that might get easily soiled. For my Ugg boots, I bought special suede protector/waterproofer.

That's exactly how I have been able to keep and use most every pair of shoes/bag that I've ever bought in all these years! Don't you LOVE it? : )

great idea...i will try this...thks

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceFebruary 7, 2007
Finding the Value of Conant Ball Furniture
Wallpaper rolls on a table.
Discontinued Ronald Redding Wallpaper
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
silver bracelet
Identifying Jewelry Markings