Baby Wipes Containers to Store Craft Items

Crafting can be a wonderful hobby, but you need so many different things to use. People often mistake crafters for hoarders. In order to try to keep some of my smaller items organized, my husband put up shelves and I used my collection of baby wipe boxes for holding different items. These are the wipe boxes that the lid completely removes. I lay the lid under the box of items and they are all lined up on the shelf. You can see what is in each box and if it is something that I need to protect from dust, I just put the top on it. I can label the boxes if I want or leave them as they are. It is really nice to be able to find things in a hurry that would normally mean digging through boxes.

By maphisx7 from Gordonsville, VA

A wonderful idea! I also use zipper storage bags for a lot of my "stuff".

For larger items I use the shoe boxes that sport shoes (like Nike or Reebok or New Balance) come in. You can unfold them and re-fold them inside out so none of the print shows. Then you can print the contents on the outside of the box with a felt tip pen. They also make good mailing boxes as you can write the address on the plain box.

Craft supplies for scrapbooking, including scissors, punches, paper and other decorations.
Organizing Craft Supplies
Crafts MiscellaneousMarch 14, 2011
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Open baby wipes container.
Uses for Baby Wipes Containers
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 10:23:18 AM on 10.0.2.156 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.