Upcycled Cracker Box for Storing Craft Supplies
This is a charming little box, made out of part of a cracker box. The designs on this box are various colors of paper, glued on all four sides. Twine adds a cute touch, along with a big bow. I am using this one to store craft supplies and paper scraps.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 box
- one cracker box (like Saltine crackers)
- craft paper of any kind or other decorations
- ribbon or yarn
- Cut the cracker box in half, or shorter.
- Take out all your paper scraps and find your favorite ones.
- Cut to size and glue the craft paper onto the sides of the box.
- Place glue on side edges of box and attach pieces of twine. Trim off excess.
- Place a piece of ribbon over the box.
- Add craft supplies, to store in your new craft basket.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.