Removing Dried Berry Stains from Clothing

I wanted to get stains out of my kids clothes and of course my family, I tried everything. So to get the water in Nebraska to soften more, I used Cascade with bleach, then to protect all colors in our clothes I used Clorox II. I soaked the clothes in hot water for an hour, it worked perfectly. I tied it on hands me downs and it still work great. I used a cup of each product per load.

By 6956 from 88olds88

January 14, 2010 Flag

How do I remove raspberry stains that were transferred in the washer from another item and then went through the dryer?

By sandyjolo from Jackson, ME

If the fabric is white and bleachable, I'd use chlorine bleach. If not, I've had good luck soaking in white vinegar or pouring boiling water through the stain. With these last two methods, repeat if you only partially remove the stain the first time. (07/26/2009)

By straightace

Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJanuary 14, 2010
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
A bowl of blackberries.
Removing Blackberry Stains from Clothing
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing