Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Puppy Pooping Inside

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Cute Puppy

It takes patience when training your young dog to do its duty outside. This guide is about puppy pooping inside.

Here are questions related to Puppy Pooping Inside.

Question: Puppy Started Peeing and Pooping in the House

I have a 7 month old Lab/German Shepherd mix, she went 4 months with no accidents in the house. Then a month ago she started pooping in the house, first in the living room, then every night for 4 nights in her bed, not on the puppy pads I put down. I washed the carpet and washed the floor with vinegar water. Yesterday she started peeing in the den, then last night she pooped and peed again. I get up and take her out at 2, 4, and 6 am. I am at my wits end. She has also chewed her harness off, four of them. My husband wants to get rid of her or make her an outside dog. Any advise for this?

By dreamer from El Paso, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Dena Roberts [31]05/29/2012

Take the dog to the vet right away! It could be a serious medical problem!

Question: Puppy Peeing and Pooping in House at Night

I have 9 month old Staffordshire Bull Terrier and I have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She doesn't do the toilet in the house during the day, but every morning when I wake up she has either done a pee or a poop or both in the house. How do i stop her from doing this? Nothing I am doing seems to be working. I have another dog as well and he was fully trained by 6 months old. Everything I have done with him with his training isn't working for her. I need someone to help me please.

Thanks.

By Chelsea

Most Recent Answer

By Linda H.01/05/2014

Either get up once or twice in the night to let puppy out, put water and food up early in the evening, or buy washable doggie diapers from Amazon. My dogs were doing potty in the night, the diapers make them hold it or let you know they want out because a dirty diaper is uncomfortable.

Question: House Trained Dog Peeing and Pooping Inside

I recently brought a new puppy to my house. My 5 year old dog is house broken. I'm potty training the new puppy. All of the sudden my old dog is peeing on the puppy training pads and pooping in my leather couch. What can I do?

By Corina from Reno, NV

Question: Puppy Only Poops Inside

I have had a Cavalier for a month and he is 3 1/2 months old. I feel like I'm not making any progress with his house training. I am using a crate, and I'm home most of the time. So, he is being taken out every hour.

He holds it all night in the crate, but is still having many accidents in the house during the day. We'll be out for 20 minutes or more, come in, and within 5 minutes he poops. I feel like he's holding it for when he comes in. Is this normal? Any advice would be great.

Most Recent Answer

By vicki hood [4]01/07/2010

Exercise is the only answer. Crate is great--potty with exercise.

Question: Puppy Pooping Inside at Night

My 14 week old puppy seems to have clicked well with house training during the day, but at night she poops all over the kitchen floor. The pad is kept in the same place during the day and night. Please help.

Most Recent Answer

By NEWFIEGIRL [8]12/16/2010

Never exercise any dog directly before or after meals talk to your veterinarian about "bloat".

Solutions: Puppy Pooping Inside

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!