Silk Plant Cleaner

Where can I find silk plant cleaner for indoor silk plants?

By Aurora from Anaheim

Most any craft store. A frugal tip I read was to place them in a paper bag, add some table salt and rice or cornmeal and shake the bag. Hope this helps until you find the cleaner.

They usually sell it at the craft stores or Walmart where they also sell the silk plants! Also, you can use canned air (like for computers & cameras) then spray with dollar store hairspray then if you like, you can wipe the hairspray back off with a paper towel. This cleans off the dust & gunk! I've used hairspray lots of times & it has always worked for me!

* I have also heard of the paper bag & salt idea like the previous person wrote. The salt & bag idea is especially good for silk flowers. The hairspray works great for dried-natural flowers, twigs & leaves.

I bought it a long time ago at Michaels.

Have you tried using a can of compressed air? It's available at office supply stores (maybe Wal-mart, too). It's good for cleaning other things as well, i.e., computer keyboards, anywhere that gets dusty and is hard to reach - hope this helps - it may be worth a try!

Silk flowers.
Cleaning Silk Flowers, Swags and Wreaths
Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 17, 2010
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Golden silk fabric
Cleaning Silk
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
🎄