Weight Loss and Toning Advice

I'm 15 years old and weigh around 64 kgs. I really want to lose around 10-15 kgs. I want to be thinner and more toned for my camp which is in 2 months. Any idea's on how I can lose weight and tone up fast? Please help. Thanks.

By gemmab from NZ

I was told to eat a balanced, healthy diet, increase my fibre intake through drinking 2 glasses of psylium fibre mixed with water, every day, and exercise an hour a day. I was told to walk, walk, walk. 5000 steps a day. Good luck and stay away from fad diets.

One way is to remember to eat slow. Put down your knife and fork between each bite and chew each bite at least 20 times. this gives your stomach time to get the message to the brain that you are full. It takes a while for that signal to get there. Walking is good and so is dancing. if you like music, then just put on a tape and get moving. You need not be a good dancer it is just the movement that causes the weight loss. your body has no clue what you are doing. It just burns calories because you are moving. You can do this in your room or where ever you are. Any activity done a lot can burn off the pounds. Good luck.

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseSeptember 29, 2009
A woman doing leg curls.
Toning Your Buns and Thighs
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 12:14:30 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.