Recipes For Fels Naptha Soap

I bought some Fels Naptha bar soap. I know it is a great laundry stain remover and I also have some flower/garden recipes that require this kind of soap, but are there any other cleaning recipes for this brand of soap?

If anyone has any answers I would love to read them.

Thank You,
Ronda S from Clarksburg, WV

When I was a youngster we used to make a paste of Fels Naptha soap and smear it on our poison ivy to dry it up... to this day, still find it works.. Anita, NJ

I use Fels Naptha to make my homemade laundry detergent. Wonderful stuff!

Their website used to have lots of things to use their soap for.

My mother, who is now deceased, introduced me to this great stain remover!! I keep a bar of it in a tupperware bowl with a little water in bottom of bowl. When I have a stain to treat, I simply use a toothbrush and get some of the softened Fels Naptha (it will be jelly like consistency) and brush on the stain. I let it set a few hours or overnight then wash as usal....I have found it to be the best stain remover ever!

Thank you for all of the wonderfull suggestions. Just found this site...I love it!

Susan,

I tried to find their website, before and after, I posted this question, but I did not have anyluck. I must be missing it. Do you know what the address is?

Thanks Again!

Ronda

Editor's Note: Here's a link with lots of uses:

http://www.soap  amp;Show=ExtInfo

Using that soap in your laundry will also get rid of the oil from the poison oak plant.

package of soap
Using Fels Naptha Soap
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsJune 4, 2006
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
A washer filled with laundry.
Homemade Laundry Detergent Recipes
Fels Naptha Soap
Buying Fels Naptha Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 11:10:30 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.