Parvo Advice For Those Who Can't Go To The Vet

I have a puppy that is 10wks. today. Last night he started throwing up chunks of food, I didn't think anything of it, till this morning. He was still throwing up and it was getting runnier than at first. He is a little lethargic and has diarrhea and worms.

I have seen parvo many times before so I know that is what it is. I can not afford a $500 vet bill, I know this is what it costs because a few years ago I had a dog that had parvo and I had him treated for it.

I am giving him electrolytes as well as oatmeal water to keep his blood sugar at a normal level, and Kaopectate for diarrhea. Are there any home remedies that really work? So far we made it through day 1.

By Crystal from Panama City, FL

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Crystal, I've never had to deal with Parvo, but I don't think I would ever depend upon home remedies for the victims of such without the professional advice of an animal vet Doctor.

Ten weeks is such a tender age . . . please find a way to secure such advice from a professional before risking the puppy's life and well being: Your puppy is counting on your wisest choices for the long, happy, and healthy life he is hoping to share with you.

Please see a vet. Find one that can work with payment options to allow you and puppy the best chance for a long, happy life together. Good luck and best wishes for a long life with your dog pal!

Health food store. Buy enough colloidal silver for 2 enemas. !0ppm or better strength. Germs are multiplying in the large bowel. An enema , half hour later another enema. This will absorb through intestines and keep killing the parvo germs. Keep your dog hydrated by whatever means. Electrolytes, chicken soup, gator aid even if you have to stay up all night and syringe into mouth.

does this really work and how long does it take for him to get better

I also agree that it should be checked by a vet.I read an article about fleas and parvo that was very interesting to me.The fleas are killing us this year, even though I use Frontline. I think that I may try this on them http://www.wolfcreekranch.net/diatomaceous_earth.html.

Good Luck, Kathy, MS

Hi, I have a beautiful pit bull she is 9 months old I diagnosed her with parvo 4 days ago today. There is hope! I noticed Sasha had parvo on the 3rd day when she was at her worst she was vomiting yellow foam an was pooping puddles of dark brown reddish awful smelling diarrhea. She was so bad off she couldn't even stand up and was lying in her own species and vomit. :( She was so depressed and has that mommy help me look so I helped her.

I could not afford the vet so I immediately searched and searched the internet an looked up hospital cures as well as home cures and did them all! Here's what I did I used fresh squeezed lemon juice, human amoxicillin (vet uses its sister penicillin), as well as a nausea pill for human called zofran (vet uses ondansteron generic for zofran) and lots of water an pedialyte. I gave her 5ml of lemon juice in a child syringe twice daily, took the powder out of one 500 mg amoxicillin, and crushed one 8mg zofran til it was powder mixed it with boiling hot water so it would dissolve an sucked it up with the syringe as well I did this 3 x daily.

You also have to be very positive around her and love on her if you believe there's hope she will to if you dont believe neither will she and you don't want her to give up. Today is the 5th day she is getting up and walking around and drinking water on her own. She is no longer having diarrhea nor is she lethargic. She is now peeing and a million times better then she was 2 days ago when I thought she was going to die. I definitely recommend this to everyone it will work and your dog will live. I will keep you posted as she improves. Have hope.

My 15 month old Pit bull started vomiting Thursday night Friday it became worse so my husband took him in to the Animal ER $450. later we were told it was most likely Parvo and it would be another $1200. to treat. We were given antibiotics and anti nausea.

We tried and tried to keep him hydrated but we lost him Monday morning. Tuesday our 4 &1/2 Month old Pitt bull Mercy starting showing symptoms. I have taken to sleeping on the sofa with her to give her 24 hour care I read that hydration is key and that its half cup of whatever you are using to hydrate per bowel movement (diarrhea).

She is vomiting in a bowl so I have taken to measuring that output and give her as much as she loses. We are using peppermint and chamomile tea with honey for stomach cramps as well as pedialyte mixed with activated charcoal. Earlier I was able to spoon feed her baby food. I am really glad that every one here has been supportive. It is very disheartening to read people saying things like "you shouldn't have a dog if you can't afford them" No one makes a conscious decision to do so. After holding my baby as he took his last breath I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. I will keep you posted as to how well this turns out for Mercy. My prayers go out to anyone dealing with this

Ok wow lots of good info here. Lets put the whole money issue aside for a moment any of you vetters ever ask your vet what percentage of parvo pups they actually save? If you did you would find it to be very low. The reason it is so low is because they just don't give the care and nutritional support a parvo puppy needs, parvo puppies need round the clock treatment for at least 3 days and we are talking every 30 minutes till eating and drinking on their own consistantly.

Vets either are not willing or not capable of doing this most will hook them up to fluids give antibiotics and check temps then there is no treatment overnight and a parvo pup left at the vet for the weekend is most certainly doomed to pass away. So regardless of homepathy or modern medicine at home treatment is a must to have the best chance of saving your pup.

The emergency tea is great and so is the parvo buster I bought it for my catahoula bulldog he was diagnosed with parvo, however I feel it was because he had been vaccinated 4 days before I took him to the vet. The reason I don't believe it was parvo is he only threw up once and had 3 diareahas. You see he tested positive because I had just injected him with the virus. Vets don't want us to know this for fear we might wise up to the whole vaccination scam.

He was at the vet for 4 days we were not allowed to see him and recieved very vague information on the treatment he was receiving (I have since changed vets). So I had a spirit led urge to take him home to finish treatment I purchased the parvo buster and made the tea. He came home on Friday. He would not have made it through the weekend as he was already very overhydrated puffy eyes, muzzel and very loose squishy skin. I cried he cried I prayed and we went home, he licked my tears the while way. We got home started the tea and waited for the pb to arrive.

It came Saturday around noon and we started it right away. I was so tired from being up all night treating my puppy but a red bull helped me so I could keep helping him. After 2 days of round the clock care he was hungry eagerly licking the babyfood, I had been rubbing on his gums. So I had a can of gastro from the vet, I have him a spoonfull with the treatment.

He made a full recovery I did finish the antibiotics the vet sent home (which upon researching had nothing to do with the treatment of parvo hmm) I never needed the nausa meds they sent and he is doing great all together I spent $1000 to save him but if I had known sooner it only would have cost less then half that for all the tea ingredients and the pb.

Pedialight is good if your dog isn't vomiting but if he is that can make it worse just stick to oatmeal water with maple syrup and emergency tea for hydration. Also there are alot of er teas out there they are good for the most part but stay away from those with garlic as they can make vomiting worse. Collidal silver is good too.

My favorite thing to insure great health in my animals is diatomacious earth google it its great I take it myself dogs and cats get it and its great in the litter box too. Impprtant things to know pale gums =dehydration cool paws =low nutients and fever =infection hope this helps someone.

First of all the Vets who let people put their animal down because of vet fees, should not be in the animal medical business. How do you put that animal down without trying treatment because the owner cant afford the high cost for treatment.

Let me say this Keflex stomaxh nausea pill, flagel, and iv bag give twice day to keep from dehydration is what my vet sent home. For $300 with vet fees. And test im treating my pit at home...and making payments weekly to cheaha animal clinic oxford al..If your vet doesnt find a way to save tour animal and is worried about the upfront cost. That in reality all meds I was sent home with is at vet cost under 50 bucks and they markup meds to profit, and I cared for my pet at home the same as they would..and prefer to care for my pet.

So that $1,000 to 6,000 in care is BS and those money hungry no animal caring devils need to be put out of business. If after I'm done with treatment and this dont work or no more options available then we talk putting to sleep not before over a greedy dollar.

My four month old pitbull contracted parvo about 4 days ago. Last night I researched how to care for her at home because I can't afford the vet care.

he wasn't eating, her stomach sunk is sunken in, she was vomiting and had bloody feces. I felt she was on her deathbed. So I followed some advice and gave her pedialyte and chicken broth last night.

This morning she actually wagged her tail and showed some energy and strength.

Today I did the same thing, two syringe fulls of pedialyte and chicken broth. But she is drinking water on her own and surprisingly she ate some turkey this morning then a bit of wet food and hasn't thrown it up.

I'm wondering if I should invest in this colloidal silver or charcoal tabs since she is already drinking on her own and slowly starting to eat.

Any advice?

I'm currently experiencing this. My dog wont eat or drink any water. My parents cant afford taking him the vet. So I'm watching him over night. He is throwing up yellow vomit. And tries to drink water but he throws up afterwards. I'm keeping him at my side petting him & cleaning after him. He also can't sleep. I'm petting him to sleep, letting him know I'm with him till he gets better. I'm praying he gets better. My support to anyone going through this or went through. Please get well.

I just wanted to add; I have had several puppies that had parvo tried many different things to save them some succesful and some not. The pitt I have now who was saved from parvo by the vet. The vet told me what saved her was somehow I kept her hydrated and believe me, it is key for the survival of any pup with parvo! Because once they have it it is there till it runs its course. Actually it is not the virus that kills them, its what it does while it lives inside them. All the vet can really do is try and keep them hydrated via an IV. I don't mean to carry on anyway. I have tried everything to try and make the dog drink water.

It is going to sound strange, but it works and that's what matters. Try pouring small amounts of water in your palm and offer it to them as much and as often as they want. I have also tried this on other puppies that had parvo and it worked every time good luck and remember it is in the best interest of the pup to get him into the vet at least for a check up. I give my own vaccines. I make sure as soon as pups leave mom to give the first set of parvo vaccines and another in 2 weeks. I have yet to have any parvo problems. It is recomended to give more but I haven't.

I need some advice on my little Chihuahua 2 and a half month old. She will not eat. She's puking I think she may have parvo. I've been giving her Gatorade and water down oatmeal. I need some help what can I do?

My 1 year old Pitbull caught parvo and I've been devastated. I took her to the hospital and they gave her iv with antibiotics and didn't explain anything to me. This is the first dog I've ever owned and I refuse to give up. I've been home with her dripping her mouth every hour and she lost so much weight.

The next day after the hospital, she was worse and on the brink of death. I did some research and basically its a virus and harms the intestines the worse, amoung other things but that is the main concern. IgG or Immunoglobulin-g which is naturally produced in goat colostrum (or the first milk produced by the goat after giving birth), its rich in protein, energy, vitamins, minerals, and iron. It contains Antibodies that eliminate fecal matter in the digestive track. Antibodies are large protein molecules that can only cross the intestinal wall and enter the bloodstream. It rebuilds the immune system and helps protect from disease pathogens.

Well long story short, I was desperate so I drove to a goat farm where the people were kind enough to give me 2 pints. My dog could barley open her eyes at this point and wouldn't move any more. I began dripping it into her mouth with a straw until the first pint was finished.

It took about 6 hours. Her eyes opened and life came back into her. I call it liquid miracle. the next day she chugged the whole pint in 1 shot out the bowl. Its like she knew thats what saved her. Then She was back to normal running around, she never threw it up. This is her tenth day with parvo she's a little down today and I have no more Colostrum. I'm going to go try to get some artificial colostrum from the store that has IgG and see if it can compare. I'm not a medical expert just a dog lover and I hope someone can find this useful.

We can't all afford $5000 vet bill plus my dog has separation anxiety. Its best not to stress them, comfort them, keep them hydrated (pedialyte and tamiflu work good) . My dog was on her last breath and bounced back so dont ever give up. Keep hope so they keep hope. God Bless.

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. eman.almeraisi AT gmail.com

I have very dear neighbors who run a dairy goat farm, and they've saved many an animal with goat's milk. Because of them we've been able to save quite a few ourselves, including a dog, dumped kittens, and runt bunnies. It's truly wonderful stuff!

***If you should decide to seek out goat's milk and you are going to get it from a farm, PLEASE tell the farmer you are fighting Parvo. They will most certainly want to meet you somewhere, rather than risking importing it to their own place. Farmers work so very hard, and they don't need unnecessary extra labor and possible financial loss because they are trying to do someone a good turn.

I hope your pup makes it-take care!

Great info from everyone!

So I have a four month old pit and he is on day 2 of being ill, I took him to the vet which is where they tested him and he is positive for parvo they gave me a printout of all the fees. So someone mentioned the activated charcoal with pedialite and I just did that he is barely drinking water now but is still throwing up. I'm so terrified to loose my sweet baby boy. For those that have tried and gone through this, is this what happens for a while? How often do I give him the remedy? Does the camomile work?

I have a 12week old Pitt he is currently surviving parvo I did have the money to keep him at the vet started administering pedialite with a syringe n eggs

I tblsp pediatlite n 2 tablespoons of raw egg whipped up every 4 hours and 5ml of pepto Bismal 3 times a day depending on weight the dosage after 1 day my dog had life in him again do this for 2day if vomiting has stopped introduce plain boiled chicken and rice only about 2 tablespoons though you don't want them full just enough to keep them alive! if dog vomits back to eggs and pedialite. Give ice cubes so they can lick on them! Do not give up!!!

Ive heard just try keep them hydrated give them goats milk and a raw egg! Pedialyte works really well because it has a somewhat sugar taste! One of the things that worry's me is they could get respitory problems and organ failure! They might require some antibiotics! But not all parvo cases are the same!

Answer

***

***

I am adding this tip because my heart hurts when I hear about parvo. I know that sometimes we all can not afford the vet and it is a hard thing when you feel helpless. So if you have a pet with parvo, then this is what you can do:

Make some plain white rice and lean hamburger. Mix them up and let them cool to room temperature. Try feeding this to your pet, the rice is what they need, but the smell of the hamburger will make them want to eat.

Pedialyte has a good taste and will help keeping them from becoming dehydrated. This is what your pet will die from, the dehydration that parvo causes.

Also call your local Fry's food store with a pharmacy inside and ask if they carry the medicine for parvo. You do not need a prescription for this, but you will have to administer it yourself. This is not very hard, you take the back of the neck and grab the loose skin where the mother would carry it and inject in the loose skin, not the muscle. If your dog is older, then you might have to go to the vet and get a saline drip for your pet.

One more thing, keep them hydrated no matter what it takes. They are not going to want to drink so it is easiest to have crushed ice and put a small piece at a time in their mouth, even if they fight it. Not too much, just a piece.

My prayers are with all of you. Good luck and God Bless.

By Faith from Tempe, AZ

Answers:

Yes, treatment at the vet's for Parvo can be very expensive, $500 - $6,000 per dog are the costs we've come across.

We've heard one vet say that 75% of his clients opt to have their dogs put down because they can't afford to pay for the treatment. This is really sad as there are cheaper methods of treating Parvo-infected dogs at home that have a 90% success rate.

We've not come across the rice solution before, and wonder how effective it will be given that dogs with parvo typically can't keep any food down. Do you know the reasons why it is suggested that rice will help, or how effective it is at doing whatever it does?

While Pedialyte can be good, a better solution is to make the "parvo emergency tea recipe". This uses ingredients you can easily find at your local supermarket and/or pharmacy, and it not only helps to re-hydrate your sick dog, but it also provides some nutrients.

What parvo medicine is it that you can buy at the pharmacy? It sounds as though you're talking about IV/SubQ fluids, in which case these too will provide hydration support, but they won't do much to help with the parvovirus itself as there is no cure for this virus. (It can be treated, but that's a different matter altogether.)

As for keeping them hydrated, you're right, that's a must. However, you must also be careful not to over-hydrate them, as this can put a huge strain on their heart and can even kill them.

We really would suggest that people read a free book, called "Parvo Treatment 101", that my wife and I put together. It tells you all about parvo, how it strikes, treatment options (including safe and cost-effective herbal remedies you can administer to your dog at home), disinfection guidelines, and much, much more. You can find your free copy at "http://www.ParvoBook.com/thriftyfun". (10/07/2007)

By Mark

RE: Parvo Advice For Those Who Can't Go To The Vet

I don't even have a dog, but after reading so much about parvo here I looked it up and found a great article here: http://www.workingdogs.com/parvofaq.htm.
It's a virus, so can't be cured and you can only treat the symptoms. Note also how very contagious it is! (10/08/2007)

By pamphyila

Intravenous fluid therapy is the mainstay of treatment for this illness. Administration of serum and newer colloidal fluids along with traditional fluid therapy seems to help puppies survive. Antibiotics are necessary to prevent secondary bacterial illnesses. Since Clostridium species bacteria are a common secondary problem, amoxicillin and antibiotics with similar spectrum are often used.
(10/14/2007)

By dontH8faith

Pedialyte does help. If your dog has already lost interest in eating and drinking, I suggest using a medicine syringe, (I used an old one that I used to use to give my baby medicine). Fill the syringe and place at the back of the mouth and gently dispense the Pedialyte (or cheap version of) into the back of the throat. Orange or no flavor tastes best. It has a good taste and my puppy just drank it from a bowl. I also have had success with powdered Gatorade drink mix. You can mix a scoop with a can of canned dog food mix well. It is much cheaper than the vet. Continue to administer electrolytes (Gatorade, Pedialyte, Powerade) every few hours until the dog is drinking on their own. This could take days. I hope you have success with your puppy as well. (10/11/2008)

By Jessica from OK

We used a natural remedy for parvo a few years ago called Parvaid: http://www.parvopuppy.com or http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/parvaid.html.

It works excellently and prevents over 90% of puppies who have come in contact with the virus from getting it, if dosed preventatively.

Hope this helps! (10/24/2008)

By healthy pets

A little over a month ago I found 2 puppies abandoned in the woods near a relative's house. I knew the starving puppies would die soon if I didn't do something. So I took them home. The girl, Lady, stayed with me and my husband. The boy, Tramp, stayed with my mom. My mom couldn't keep Tramp because of her living situation, so I took him too.

Lady has always been small and had more noticed problems than Tramp, so I think her weak immune system is what initially helped her get parvo. Of course any dog can get it, shots or not, and people will down you if your dog is not vaccinated and gets it or if you don't have the money to get them thousands of dollars worth of treatment, but I won't. I would have taken her to the vet if it didn't cost $3000.00. The vet said I could pay a few hundred and take her home for treatment if I opted to. A few hundred might as well be a thousand in these trying times. The only other option was to give her up and have her put to sleep. My husband and I considered this option just yesterday morning. We decided to help her fight for her life.

Everyone has good intentions, and if you are like me, you were going to go after you paid your bills on your next paycheck, then your dog got sick first. Obviously you researched parvo online, because here you are reading this. I did too. There were a lot of great ideas. The only problem with feeding your dog rice and hamburger and Pedialyte is that eventually some dogs won't eat or drink anything and when you force them to they throw it back up.

People may criticize you for trying to treat it at home, but if it is life or death, choose life.
Here's what I did:

• Pedialyte (cheap brand is OK)
  • Pepto Bismal (cheap brand is OK too)
  • yogurt (not especially good for dogs, but it sticks better than anything I tried and helps stop malnutrition)
  • large medicine dropper
  • round the clock watching, loving, force feeding, acting positive

I sucked up a dropperful of each of these and gave to her forcefully by mouth every hour or 2, whichever she could hold at the time. It may seem mean and some people will say don't force your dog, but I am telling you to do it because my dog was literally on her death bed and now she is hopping around and eating.

Your baby may fight you in this as mine did, but it is worth it. If she/he throws up, wait a few minutes till they calm down and do it again. Again, I didn't listen to people who told me not to. This was Lady's life at stake. She threw it up for 3 days, but on the fourth afternoon she suddenly wanted my pork chop. I wouldn't have opted to give her that to start back with, but it was the 1st sign she was getting better, so I gave her tiny pieces and little sips of water the rest of the day. Today is the 5th day and she is eating a little more and wants to play! What a miracle!

My husband and I are so happy about our decision to help her live, but it was also her will to live. We showed her love and constant support and allowed her to rest a lot. She slept with me and my husband slept on the sofa. She threw up on me and had it so bad with all the diarrhea (I know I spelled that wrong) we really thought she was dead already a lot of the time, but that look in her eyes said, "Help me", so we did.

Remember to make the room she is in as cheerful as possible when she is awake and as quiet as possible when she sleeps. Always hug her/him and show your love. It will make them want to live. Our other dog is bigger and stronger so we are hoping he will be fine, but if parvo strikes again we will be sure to treat him fast as possible.

I hope this helped at least one person to save their baby! In love. (05/28/2009)

By kimberlyruth

First of all let me say to anyone who has to watch their dog or puppy suffer through Parvovirus, my heart goes out to you. I am currently going through this myself, and it appears that our puppy may be going to pull through. I know that there are many web sites that will offer tons of advice and there are many good suggestions that are out there, but I will share what I have learned and what has got our puppy through this so far.

The first signs that any dog has parvo is simple, watch for a change in their behavior. If they are sleepy and seem to be out of their normal behavior you should start to keep an eye out on them at this point. Notice if your puppy seems to be eating less then not at all. (I wish that I had known this earlier.)

Second when your puppy starts to vomit (if it is a yellowish foam, your need to be aware that this is probably going to turn out to be parvo). You may also notice that your puppy's urine may have a strong smell that your have never noticed before. Then the last and most telling sign is runny, black, diarrhea (with an odor that you can not miss). Your puppy has parvo. I hope that you have been treating your puppy prior to noticing the last sign I mentioned, the explosive and horrible smelling diarrhea.

Let me say that I did take our puppy to the vet the second day that I noticed that he was not eating and the vomiting started. I was given medication for the vomiting (Cerenia - which you may be able to purchase at the pharmacy or a pet medication supplier) it will stop the vomiting. It is very important that you stop the vomiting and keep your puppy hydrated. As it is common knowledge among anyone who has had any experience with parvo knows the virus is not the killer of puppies, it is the lack of fluids, or dehydration.

If you can not get your puppy to the vet, which I strongly recommend you try in order to determine what is actually going on for sure, you need to hydrate your puppy and this will save his life. We gave our puppy Pedialyte, force feeding him with a syringe about 3-4 cc every hour for 24 hours. After your puppy starts to feel a bit better he will start to crave water, as his/her body needs the water to help eliminate the virus from their body. However you can not let them drink as much as they would like as it will induce vomiting and it will only make things worse. If they are going to their water bowl then give them a small amount (skim) the bottom of the bowl. You will need to continue to administer Pedialyte with the syringe every 2-3 hours at about 3-4cc per dose. Until your puppy has a normal bowl movement continue this process.

This is what we are doing and it is working. I hope that it helps as much as it helps us. I know my puppy is not out of the woods yet, but he is much better than he was two days ago. Once the puppy has made it past the 72 hour mark with this treatment and they seem to be doing any better or just holding their own, you have a pretty good chance that they are going to have a full recovery. Best wishes to anyone who needs this advice. (09/19/2009)

By bpbville

I am extremely happy to say that my 4 month old Pit bull puppy named Princess survived the parvo virus. We adopted her and her brother when they were about 2 months old and they were in very poor health and covered with ticks, but we cleaned them up and fattened them up very nicely.

Their previous owners said that they had received their first round of shots so I was not worried about them getting sick until they started showing some signs of illness last week. The boy puppy began vomiting with a lot of diarrhea. He could not eat or drink anything. We thought he had eaten something that made him sick, but by the second day he was skin and bones. This disease eats them up very quickly.

Sadly we lost him because I was too late in finding out that it was parvo. Well a day later the girl puppy started showing the same signs as her brother. So this time I jumped on it as quick as possible. We took her to the vet and they confirmed that it was parvo, but it was just too expensive to leave her there for a whole week at the vet's office. The only thing we could afford were some antibiotics that he prescribed and some electrolyte solution.

When I got home I started researching possible cures for the parvo virus. I found this website and several others that mentioned to give them Pedialyte and Pepto Bismal. I began treatments right away even though it was an extremely messy and smelly job of cleaning up and feeding her through a syringe even though she did not want to eat or drink anything at all, I did not give up. It was a 24 hour job for 3 days straight.

Finally on the fourth day she started to show signs of improvement. Today (April 18, 2010) she is eating and drinking on her own and playing a little more than before. The Pepto stopped the diarrhea right away and the baby Pedialyte grape flavor helped keep her hydrated. I noticed that her gums were pale so I also gave her some raw egg mixed in with the Pedialyte and about 10 minutes later her gums turned a pinkish color and her eyes brightened up. She is a fighter and I am glad I found your website with all the helpful information. Do not give up try everything you can to keep your pup alive it can be done my puppy is proof of that. (04/18/2010)

By yvette5

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Pets HealthApril 18, 2011
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
A dog being seen by a veterinarian.
Can a Dog Get Parvo Again?
Sick Puppy
ParvoBusters Remedies for Parvo
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 11:05:00 AM on 10.0.0.9 in 406 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.