Easy Chicken Soup Alternative

My neighbor was in bed with a sick and I didn't have chicken to make her soup. So I opened a large can of chicken broth, put it on to heat, added 1/4 of an onion diced, 2 sliced carrots, and 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley.

I put 1/2 package of wide egg noodles in a separate pot, cooked to just tender, drained, and added them to the broth. Then add a can of cream of chicken soup, without water, and blend in. She was so grateful that she brought me chicken enchiladas and a warm loaf of zucchini bread when she was feeling better.

By Great Granny Vi

Wonderful tip and better than that is to have a neighbor like you.

Chicken soup with lots of vegetables and wild rice.
Chicken Soup Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SoupsOctober 6, 2004
chicken noodle soup
Making Chicken Stock
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Chicken and Rice Soup
Chicken and Rice Soup Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume