Decorating my Room

I'm 16 years old and I'm re-doing my room, I love lime green and I saw somewhere lime green walls with blue carpet and I loved it, but my parents said I can't change my carpet because it's pretty much new. The room I'm in now the carpet is hunter green and the walls are white (boring). I'm not sure of what color walls would look good with the hunter green carpet so if you have any ideas please let me know.

Hi-Since you liked the lime green And blue combo so well why not ask your mom if you can do two walls in lime green,and two in an icy, almost white shade of blue.or , if you prefer two lime green-which would be a good combo with the hunter green carpet, and two in a warm neutral shade like cream? - Colleen

My children's rooms have a hunter green carpet & the walls are painted pale yellow. Looks sharp! You could then add the lime green that you like so much by using throw pillows or other decorative accents. I like this combination because so much goes with it - by choosing the right shades & the right accents you can use several colors, i.e rose, ivory, pale blue, etc. Good luck!

Im painting my room blue and lime and i don't no what to do with the paint i don't no if i should do stripes or something i need help i am painting it today and i want to paint it a way i will love im panicing plz help me im 12 and i need help deciding this!!!!!

HEY I JUST MOVE HERE TO A MOBILE HOME AND I WANT TO CHANGE THE WAY MY ROOM IS BECAUSE IT IT BORING AND UGLY. IT HAS TYPE OF WOODEN WALLS AND I WOULD LIKE TO PAINT THEM OVER BUT REALLY I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME E-MAIL ME AT flackiss13pooh @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

Hmm...maybe since you really like lime green, you could add some shelfs that hang on your wall and paint them lime green with a hunter green accent. Then you could paint your room with the blue color that you wanted for your carpet. You could even change your bed sheets to a cool tye-dye, which is cheap-but very chic.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Try a sunflower yellow!

Peach goes great with hunter green.

Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Teen Bedroom
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceJanuary 14, 2003
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Sewing Room
Decorating a Sewing Room
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎄