Clay Pot Canisters
Here is a cute set of cannisters made from clay pots and trays.
- 1 - 6 in. pot and drip tray (bottoms)
- 1 - 4 in. pot and drip tray
- 1 - 3 in. pot and drip tray
- 3 wooden balls
- stencils for pictures (if you need it or you can free hand it)
- hot glue and gun
- Paint pots and bottoms any color you want.
- Then paint wooden balls to match pots, let dry.
- Paint on your picture. Let dry.
- Glue wooden balls on pots.
- You can seal them with sealer if you like.
You can also use any size pots you want. These are just the ones I chose.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Good question....how do you plug the holes? I can't find a response.
By FFL (Guest Post)
How do you plug the holes at the bottom?
By Aelang (Guest Post)
Can you store food in these items?
I love it! I'm making these for gifts right away to match my daughter's kitchen! Thanks so much for the great idea, you need to win the best craft award for this one!
By Shelby* (Guest Post)
What a great idea!
Add your voice to the conversation.