Eyedrops or Supplements That Improves Vision

Anyone tried eye drops and/or nutritional supplements which improve the vision (cartaract/blurred vision)? How about Catalin eyedrop? How about Sharp Vision (by Irwin Nat'l)?

Many thanks!

Shanna Lu from Seattle, WA

I have been taking Bilberry tablets for over a year now, don't think they improve my vision but my eyes are not so sore and watery like they use to be. Just take 1 a day.

i do not know much but i know that my Grandfather was told to use Ocuvite tablets

I like Similisan eye drops. They have drops for dry eyes, cataracts and pink eye. I know, for a fact, that the "pink eye" drops work! The "dry eye" drops are good, too. I'm using the "cataract" drops right now, but don't really know if they're helping any. You can find them at most drug stores, or K-Mart, Walmart, etc.

Have you been to the eye dr? He should tell you for sure what to do, have you had the cataracts removed? Best thing that ever happened to me, I can see great without my glasses also. Please see you eye dr, the eyes are nothing to fool with. rose

billberry was actually taken by WW2 fighter pilots for beter night vision. i take it and can actually tell that my night vision is improved.

Ocuvite and Eyevite are two good brands of vitamins for the eyes. However, the people who I knew used them had poor vision from macular degeneration.

Eat carrots. Its true vitamin A is good for your eyes. (smile) Also, try any dark yellow fruit or veggie. I like apricots. Yum

Its best to check with your doctor.

Best wishes for good luck.

Use the Thriftyfun search feature. Type in non-surgical cataract removal. Click on first item, Nu Eyes Review, for discussion. I would love to find eyedrops that really work.

I have cataracts in both eyes and I have the best luck using Bilberry jam. I also have the juice, but I do not notice the profound difference I do when I take the jam. I usually put 1T. of it on toast of just chow it down from a spoon and after a few days I notice I am seeing much more clearly. I've read that the English used to hold teas where their war pilots were served Bilberry on biscuits for their night vision. I was quite popular and quite effective.

Physician Treating Cataracts
Preventing and Treating Cataracts
Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 9, 2007
woman using eyedrops
Eyedrops or Supplements That Improve Vision
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
Removing Moss from a Roof, Cleaning Moss off Roof
Removing Moss from a Roof
Visually Impaired Reader Using Magnifying Glass
Tips for the Visually Impaired
🎉
🎄