Thor (Mixed Chihuahua) - Categories:

Pet PagesPets

Thor (Mixed Chihuahua)

Thor is a 10 month old mixed Chihuahua. I work in construction and he was left on the job site, so I adopted him without my husband's knowledge. When I got home that evening, my husband got a huge surprise. Thor was very thin and scared, but with lots of love and attention, he is the perfect pet for myself and my husband.

Thor the Dog Sitting my Laptop Computer

He loves play ball, whether you are throwing it or just kicking it. He is always pushing the ball to my feet when I am in the kitchen cooking. My husband recently bought me a laptop. I believe the picture speaks for itself, Thor is a bit jealous.

By dannie46 from Antioch, CA

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

That's so cute! Thor is a lucky little fellow to have found a home with you! Looks like he thinks your lap is meant for him alone. Best wishes to you & Thor. Thanks for sharing his picture & story.

What a cutie - love his name! :)

This picture really made me give the thumbs up. I am still smiling.

Pets Pet PagesOctober 3, 2011
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
Making Steamed Mixed Veggies
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipes
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 9:58:19 AM on 10.0.2.116 in 834 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.