Fry (Tabby)

Fry is a two year old Tabby. My son brought him home. He likes to play with his toys. He is very loving and fun to be with we love him very much

By Rebecca

He's a handsome kitty. :)

What a sweetie pie! Reminds me of my Jarrett, who is also cream colored plus I have a very similar picture of him in this pose. :)

Beautiful kitty. Love his name too, can't help wondering how he "earned" it. Lol.

Thanks for sharing him.

October 31, 2011 Flag

Fry is a 2 year old tabby. He was 6 weeks old when my son saved him from going to the SPCA. He has his own toy box and loves to play with his toys and doesn't want any grandkids to play with his things.

Fry is very loving and sleeps at our feet each night. If you happen to get on him during the night, he comes right up to your face and yells at you then goes back down to the foot of the bed and lays down. We call these pictures "Halloween Cat".

By Becky

Fry is a very pretty cat & looks very cuddly. The glowing eyes really do give him a special "Halloween" look! Thanks for sharing these photos & best wishes to you & Fry.

What a darling! I have a cat that is practically the same and his name if Peanut. He has the same expression. He is a teenager, and ready to be neutered soon. Here is a photo. He always has a rather serious expression on his face. Love you darling! Give him a hug! I don't think the photo of my cat is going to come through though but I am posting the comments anyway! Blessings,

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsSeptember 28, 2010
Shrimp Stir Fry
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipes
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Buttermilk Chicken
Buttermilk Chicken Recipes
fried fish
Louisiana Fish Fry Recipes